ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can We....

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
adam, someone text you at 12? Ill send you picture of andy hendersons crotch as reminder he will rape you if you dont sort this.

BMW E36 328i Sport
I can phone if you like? I've got spare time. How many card do we have? What dates roughly we thinking?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
SOrry chapos,

Been to busy i mean too busy, working lates.

Ok, this is now booked into my phone, along with phone number to try schdule this for you.

If not, propose new dates for November you lot can do.

Appologies again.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
blahblah.gif

Fabia vrs tdi
will be interesting to know the price per car as the skoda lot are going there and getting charged £35 each with 20 or so cars

Track 172cup
just got my car back from Extreme last weekend, more than happy to speak to John and see what he can do and when he can fit us in, i'd be up for getting the Evo on the rollers, just a pity my clio won't be ready unless it's late November :eek:

koi

Audi S1
just got my car back from Extreme last weekend, more than happy to speak to John and see what he can do and when he can fit us in, i'd be up for getting the Evo on the rollers, just a pity my clio won't be ready unless it's late November :eek:

Will be next year at this rate :rasp:

Track 172cup
Will be next year at this rate :rasp:

haha would be better for me mate, really need to get my finger out and get the clio finished, been neglecting it recently and it's looking sorry for itself in bits in my garage !

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Still interested if it goes ahead I am going to be getting my exhaust fitted by them all going to plan soon

White Sti Hatch
Adam your ualess and fired as rep !

Dates available are 13th, 20th & 27th of November, there are dates in December but figure sooner the better.

Start a list of names so we know who can make what date.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i can do the 13th or 27th. but if you make it the 27th I might be able to get some of the volvo boys to come to make up numbers they have a meet the last saturday or sunday of every month.

White Sti Hatch
List of Dates take your pick was told pretty much any Saturday as of the 13th November so the choice is yours im game for any date but would rather it be November.

N0ddie assuming your game for any date ?

13th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie

20th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie

Date In December

BioHzrd

13th November