ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone tell me why I saw an 08 plate Clio Campus?

vers le haut doigt milieu
supose they are still there for fleet use but what factroy is still producing mk2 ph2's, surely it would be cheeper for renault to produce mk3 cars now?

C

clvs2222

yep, campus still in production. lots of people still buying them.

Clio 197 - TBP style
Still been made as a budget version they were trying to phase it out but it still sells very well.

Scirocco GT 2.0
had one as a courtesy car, it was like driving a bin tbh.

don't get me wrong, I like the mk2s but the campus is a whole different car, especially the interior :dead: reminds me of an allegro. gear change was especially awful

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Was behind a 58 one on the motorway today.

Plus don't forget sometimes unalocated cars are stood for months before they are regeistered, therefore it could have been nuilt before the reg.

Scirocco GT 2.0
I had one as a courtesy car, it was like driving a bin..

Don't get me wrong, I like Mk2s. But the campus is a like a cheap watered down version. Gear change was especially rubbish.

185lb/ft dCi
lol@triple post^ played lad.

pug are still making the 206?! it looks god awful and reminds me of about 5 years ago

Renault are sticking sport badges on them. I had a bloke at work tell me about his new sport.

Oooh, new 197 I thought, but alas it was a 1.2 poverty spec mk2.