ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone confirm tomoteks advice

318i e46, 323ti e36
Basically wondering whether to get some rear shocks regardless of front bolt spacing.

There is no relevance on 'bolt spacings' on clio rear dampers, so I don't know why they have written that!.. If they are for Clio Mk2 rear axle and shortened then I'd say there fine and ignore that comment on the website.

Sorry if I seem Un confident in you tomotek but don't wanna go and spend 50 odd quid if they are the wrong rear shocks! Ta for the advice

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
There's loads of info in the search function and the guides

318i e46, 323ti e36
Sorry mate but all i'm finding is stuff regarding sport models. Don't suppose you could point me in the direction of the thread(s) your talking about?
Also i don't have access to the guides

CLIO 182
If Scott says something (TOMOTEK) it's gospel trust me. The guy designed the Mclaren 650 GT3

And if your asking about weather or not his advice is sound or not you don't sound intelligent enough to be working under a car.

Harsh. Yes. The truth. Yes.

The truth hurts.

Ps Scott's a mate.

Mucho love

Last edited:
  318i e46, 323ti e36
lol sorry to Scott then i've not been posting long. Didn't know i was taking advice from someone with such experience!

CLIO 182
lol sorry to Scott then i've not been posting long. Didn't know i was taking advice from someone with such experience!
Sorry for being so harsh, I'm having a pants day the dampers on these cars are very simple and literally all the info is on here. Once you master the search function you'll find it all mate.

Tomotek

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for being so harsh, I'm having a pants day the dampers on these cars are very simple and literally all the info is on here. Once you master the search function you'll find it all mate.
Down boy [emoji6]

As Ant said, 99% of your questions can be answered with a search on the forums..