ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can i bridge my old amp?

none :(
Hey I have a fusion ENAM3002 i got a while ago and was wondering whether or not it was internally bridged, i can't find much on google saying if it is or not and i don't have a voltmeter to test it out :(

Just wondering if anyone else has played around with one of these and can help? Thanks

Can def be bridged. Just keep the gain down. Rem gain aint a volume control!!!

haha yes i know...infact i am sorting that out tonight, might let the neighbours start to sleep...then wake them all up...b******s...

Anyway does the wire i use to bridge matter? i was going to use a standard piece of 'Remote connection' wire but thinking about it, it is pretty damn thin!
or should i go for something thicker...like one of the 2 that go to the sub (sorry i don't know the names :eek: just where they go!)

Polo + Micra
you don't need any wire you just connect your sub to the terminals marked bridge (usually the + of the left channel and the - of the right channel iirc)

Done that, but do I not need to connect the (-) of left channel and (+) of the right channel?
so if labelled the connections:
'A'=Left (+) 'B'=Left (-) 'C'=Right (+) 'D'=Right(-)
'A' and 'D' would go to the Sub and 'B' and 'C' would be joined with a piece of wire?

Sorry if this is completely wrong, just what i have been reading...Thanks for all your help so far!

Polo + Micra
no other pieces of wire are needed

also make sure your sub is 4 ohms as any lower will cook or throw your amp in protect