ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone access an ecu on 200 cup, fog light activation..??

RB Clio 200 Cup
I have recently had some fog lights fitted on my 200 cup (not FF) and I have had all the correct parts fitted etc including a new switch with fog light option. All of the wiring was already there (minus the loom to connect each fog light).

However the lights just wont work, so I have come to the conclusion that they need activating via the ECU?

Can anyone on the forum access ECU's (and know what they are doing lol). As I am fairly sure renault will charge ££££'s.

I am fairly sure it must be a case of activating them? As there is no other hardware reason for them not to work?

Cheers.

sophiesdad

ClioSport Club Member
  anything i get
let people know what area your in so they can help or recommend someone.
i can do it , others on here can do it , and renault should not charge more than 1/2 hour.

RB Clio 200 Cup
I am based in Solihull (near Birmingham), so if anyone is near or thereabouts I could pop down etc.

BMW M135i
I'm in Nuneaton. And will be cheaper ;). Could do it tomorrow some time probably too, pm me.

Last edited: