ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camshaft idetification

Renault Clio 2.0 16V
Hi,

I've bought a Renault Clio 2.0 16V -01 half a year ago. I need to find out which camshafts that are included in the F4R motor. The previous owner stated that, according to history, a "Rally"-Cam should be included. When doing a Cam belt shift and fixing some other stuff a good friend of mine actually popped the cams out and took some photos for future use. So my question is can anybody interpret these numbers that are stanced into each cam:
Exhaust-cam: 278 05 29
Inlet-cam : 270 05 46.

Is these original cams or some kind of performance cams?

Best regards and thanks in advance
Magnus

Renault Clio 2.0 16V
Thanks mi16chris! This was also what I found but according to my friend the cams are the other way around in my car, thus 278 exhaust and 270 inlet... I would appreciate if someone with knowledge could look at the photos and try figuring out which is which and what the stances actually tell. My frind took very clear photos but it is still hard to see 100%. Do anyone actually know the original duration for this version of the F4R. The car is Renualt Clio 2.0 16V -01. According to papers it has got 169 original hp.
IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_16031.jpg