ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Camping @ CSS 2013
1. Aucky
2. McGherkin
3. Scrooge
4. cswalmsley
5. Rob
6. JHead
7. DaveDreads
8. sbridgey
9. Liamm
10. Luke
11. Adam.P
12. RyanG +1
13. DCI RAZ + 1
14. Goodj
15. Rafmatt1984
16. JoeDot
17. Cazzy
18. Benn j +1
19. Don
20. TomGarvie + 2/3 (cost depending)
21. Nickmelson +2 ( it'll be 21st as well )
22. CountryBumpkin << Is not allowed to sleep in his car
23. Sunglasses Ron
24. -Danman- + 1/2/3 :)
​25. Phase1sr

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Would anyone be interested in a decent breakfast on the Sunday morning before driving home? I'm thinking this is probably advisable if everyone has had a skinful the night before.

There's a pub about a 15 minute walk from the campsite that serves food and opens at 12:00. If enough people are interested ill contact them and see if they would open earlier for us for a nice cooked breakfast.

FF Clio 182
Would anyone be interested in a decent breakfast on the Sunday morning before driving home? I'm thinking this is probably advisable if everyone has had a skinful the night before.

There's a pub about a 15 minute walk from the campsite that serves food and opens at 12:00. If enough people are interested ill contact them and see if they would open earlier for us for a nice cooked breakfast.

I'm up for that :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Mate, i wont be going anywhere without a belly full of food before i leave.

​Put me down please.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
In the morning? :S

I doubt i'll be in any shape to even exist before 1,
didn't even attempt driving home until 4pm last year, still felt wrong to drive.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just come for the evening piss up if you busy during the day,
you're not that far away from Duxford, go on crash in the van for a night, you know you want to.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just spoken to the owner of The Swan House Inn, Fowlmere. It is just down the road from the campsite.

He is more than happy to open at 1030am on the Sunday after CSS to provide us with a cooked breakfast.

I will need to confirm numbers with him on the Wednesday before CSS so please let me know asap if you are coming.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Lets do a list, so you know the numbers mate or start a "Breakfast" CCS thread?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cool mate! Shame there won't be any hit donuts! And even more of a shame that there won't be that bird that served us the hot donuts last night!!

Hmmm the doughnuts are not a problem, the girl on the other hand might be. :(

See looked small enough to fit in the boot of a Clio, even with a cool box and tent...;)

She was epic.