ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

Many.
Confirmed I'm going to camp at this, Probably a bad idea, staying away from booze, even smelling it.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Just to check - those who are only staying one night instead of two. Are you clear on how you need to go about getting your money back on the extra night you're not using?

Basically come and speak to us in the marquee and we'll refund you :)

We're going to nip to the shop and get some beverages in for us all too.

clio 172 phase 1
Our first clio sport saturday and we will be camping friday and saturday night, Unfortunatley dont have a trailer for the track project atm so will have to do with a diesel astra coming

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Long story short, I may have to go to scotland at short notice and I need to be able to afford it. Also I don't want to risk the box unnecessarily.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Long story short, I may have to go to scotland at short notice and I need to be able to afford it. Also I don't want to risk the box unnecessarily.

Can't you jump in with someone from that neck of the woods?

Won't be the same without you there mate.

If needs be I'm sure everyone would chip in to pay for you camping? I would anyway.

Mini Cooper S sport
I was wondering that - do we still get the CS discount if we do that?

I will pay on the day too .. just in case the plans change!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Can't you jump in with someone from that neck of the woods?

Won't be the same without you there mate.

If needs be I'm sure everyone would chip in to pay for you camping? I would anyway.

I've just read Callum's post and thought exactly the same thing. I'd be more than happy to chip in as well.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Just borrow NoBreath's car, not like he'll need it when he's got his own private blue light taxi.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Completely forgot I need to book and pay for this!
Will have to remember tomorrow lol, well unorganised this year

FF Clio 182
I am no longer able to make this due to other commitments. I have a reservation for 3 nights that I able not able to cancel so if anyone is interested they can have it cheap off me. The reservation is for Friday/Saturday and Sunday night.

Mini Cooper S sport
Are all the cool kids still staying Saturday and Sunday night into the bank hol? I'm not doing Sun if no-one else is!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'll come over to the cam site for a massive piss up after the show. I'm sure the rest of the team will join too (if we're welcome ;))

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You bringing the king sized BBQ again?

I like how you do camping, which is basically bring the entire contents of your house with you,
i'm not pitching my tent next to Scott the incredible snoring angle grinder again though.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You bringing the king sized BBQ again?

I like how you do camping, which is basically bring the entire contents of your house with you,
i'm not pitching my tent next to Scott the incredible snoring angle grinder again though.

Hi. <3

Only if you have a van to put it all in. :cool:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've can only do the Saturday night
Is the money back offer still available or do we still need to pay for two nights etc?

Chris