ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambridge meet

Discounted 1*2 parts
1. Tom x2
2. Impey
3. Dean - possible
4. Dynamique
5. Kingy
6. Philclio172
7. Mk3 Dan
8. Possible Beij and the Peterborough crew.........
9. chip boy
10. Brian - possible
11. Neef
12.​

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Lol, I actually can't come. Again!! Got somebody coming to look at my car :)

I will actually make another meet at some point lol.

Take them on a little test drive.......

Tom have you heard anything from Beij and the Peterborough guys? Will arrange to meet them and drive down together if any of them are!

RB One Eight Two
Yeah can do pal, where shall we meet and what time, may aswell mate.
Meet at the BP station opposite Duxford museum if you want mate, not sure how long it takes to get to Bar Hill from Duxford?

1. Tom x2
2. Impey
3. Dean - possible
4. Dynamique
5. Kingy
6. Philclio172
7. Mk3 Dan
8. Possible Beij and the Peterborough crew.........
9. chip boy
10. Brian - possible
11. Neef
12. Jordi

;)

R26
I may be able to come in the mrs Ibiza cupra TDI :)

RAF upwood... Um, it's just past upwood as you go in to ramsey, a turning on the left, like an entrance to an RAF base but unmanned. Real good place for pics.

(I'm on my phone now but I will get a google maps link later for you guys)

GW 200T
literly straight down the m11 towards huntingdon then youll be on the A14 for a bout 2mins, stright over the 1st round about when you get to barhill, come basically stright after another roound about turn left then ull be in tesco carpark

RB One Eight Two
literly straight down the m11 towards huntingdon then youll be on the A14 for a bout 2mins, stright over the 1st round about when you get to barhill, come basically stright after another roound about turn left then ull be in tesco carpark

Awesome mate, I will have sat nav with me so if I get lost I will find it. That 197 of yours better be clean!

GW 200T
If i get time mate ill give it a quick one, gota take the bumper of tomoz as i dropped my sideligt in the headlight unit the other day-AHHHHHHHH

R26
There are some doors where you can just fit your car in for some pics in like a sports hall. Saying that dunno about them fat mk3s :p

RB One Eight Two
Ash you could always stop by mine and give it one

I would love to mate, but won't have time tomorrow morning as I will be giving mine the once over ;)

Deffinately up for a drive, the weather is looking very promising..

if i do make it along tomorrow i carn't say my car will be clean.. the joiys of livin on a housing development where the fkas cake mud all over the roads

clio 172
Sounds like there will be a good turn out, should make it but it is subject to fitting a harnesss which I think I am a ring bolt short of doing (Up early and find a solution!). Live in Bar Hill so should make it.

GW 200T
were abouts do you live in bh

Sounds like there will be a good turn out, should make it but it is subject to fitting a harnesss which I think I am a ring bolt short of doing (Up early and find a solution!). Live in Bar Hill so should make it.

yeah weathers lovely at the moment just gonna set about the cup with the pw n buckets in a min and a quick drive to see about something 2 chuck on my tyres as iv ran out

RB One Eight Two
Just noticed you have an Iceberg Cup, I love iceberg cups, they are so rare. Look forward to seeing it later hopefully...

So are we all meeting at Bar Hill tescos at between 11-12 yeah?

and its also 1 of only 33 with AC so even a little bit more rare lol and yeah itl probs be more towards 12 for me

carnt w8 2 see your rb either mate

ps plz egnore the chavy backbox was on the car when bought it and havnt been able 2get a new 1 also my bback bumper scrape off my drive wall :(
and also need a wheel refurb courtesy of the EX gf :banghead: