ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber Bolts

Hi,

i'm away to lower my car again this weekend and a bit bothered about tyre wear due to the amount of camber its running atm and and by how much it will increase. This being the case, i'm considering whacking on some of these camber bolts but can someone explain how they work?

Also, the k-tec site (which sells them in 2's) states that they will offer
up to 3 degrees of adjustment - is that using one camber bolt per side? i.e would i get 6 degrees of adjustment using 4?

camber_bolts.jpg

Cheers!

Half stripped mk2 172
I dunno if i am right or wrong, but i believe its two bolts for each side mate. They are very good if you are willing to run track days as well as you can adjust your car setup to various levels depending on the track.

Vince

I think its just one bolt you use for the adjustment you need.
If yopur setups 6 degrees out I've be very worried that a long way out.
They just work by putting the hub/shock out of allightlemt but still holding them together.

Thanks.

Its being dropped on 55mm springs at the weeekend which will put it a fair bit out...its alraedy down on 35mm springs and the camber is noticeable...