ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt help???

Low 'n' Slow
right i've got an 01 clio 56k, dont think the cambelt has ever been done, so i'm gonna get it done

is there anything else i should get done at the same time?

Mondeo TDCI 130
aux belt/s, depends how flush you are, water pump? as if i0k you have to have it done again! so while its off its only the pump and another half hour to do it!

Mondeo TDCI 130
that could vary massively depends where you go?!?! best to ring where you are going to take it, ask them, them ask on here and see if its a good price!

£250 or so for cambelt aux belt and pump doing might as well do the pump realy as its in the way of the cambetl the aux belt has to eb chnaged when the belts chnaged after all it comes off and should never be retensioned.

GR7

Shiny red R32
been quoted £158.75 at croxdale fast fit, for cam and aux belt :D
If that's labour, it's pretty good because the job takes just over 5 hours... which is almost
5 hours longer than the job takes on most other cars!! ;)

Low 'n' Slow
the price has just jumped up now i've booked it in, the origional price was for an 8v :rolleyes:

its now £220 for the 16v :dapprove: still the cheapest i could find tho