ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt/Dephaser kit - where to buy from? Renault Wolvo is AWOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  '20 Zoe, '09 V70
As above really.

Needs doing, Renault Wolvo (Adam I think his name is) hasn't been online since early December.

It'd be for a 1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What is the point in Adam still being a trader on here if he isn't here anymore??

I heard there was a problem his end but whats happening????

It really bugs me the amount of posts i see for him knowing full well that he won't reply, i don't have FB so i don't bother buying bits from him anymore (i was a big spender)
Can someone please clear things up if/when he will be back???? Maybe let others know on hes trader section?

@Sunglasses_Ron
@Brian
@The Boosh!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What is the point in Adam still being a trader on here if he isn't here anymore??

I heard there was a problem his end but whats happening????

It really bugs me the amount of posts i see for him knowing full well that he won't reply, i don't have FB so i don't bother buying bits from him anymore (i was a big spender)
Can someone please clear things up if/when he will be back???? Maybe let others know on hes trader section?

@Sunglasses_Ron
@Brian
@The Boosh!
You can't ring him either. He doesn't have a phone at work. You have to ring Renault, get his email/Facebook, message him your order, then someone random will ring you back and take card payment...

I really like Adam, he's a top bloke and very good at his job but it seems Renault (surprise surprise) are intent on making life difficult.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes mate, i know.
I used to deal with Adam through here because he knew what bit i was after, most of the time it was non service stuff like plastic clips or bolts.

In a way its a good thing as i haven't spent a penny on my car in ages because of him not being on here.

My wife likes this.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Yes mate, i know.
I used to deal with Adam through here because he knew what bit i was after, most of the time it was non service stuff like plastic clips or bolts.

In a way its a good thing as i haven't spent a penny on my car in ages because of him not being on here.

My wife likes this.

Cheers for his contact details, appreciated.

Yeah, I've posted before and he's never replied so I went onto his profile and it said "last seen: 11th Dec". Err... that might be why he didn't reply :smile:

I'll try and harass him on facebook instead :tongueout:

He's based on Facebook now. He popped down to mine on Monday and we were discussing here. Basically if people want him they'll go to Facebook. He's not obliged to help people out, he's just trying to show that not all dealers have idiots/are out to screw people over. Sad as it sounds he started to get treated like he was a right rather than a privilege in here.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
He's based on Facebook now. He popped down to mine on Monday and we were discussing here. Basically if people want him they'll go to Facebook. He's not obliged to help people out, he's just trying to show that not all dealers have idiots/are out to screw people over. Sad as it sounds he started to get treated like he was a right rather than a privilege in here.
So he's not a trader on here anymore?

If that's the case then hes status needs to go to stop people keep on posting in hes traders section.

Also it was nice of him to post this so we all know how he felt and where we stand.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Feel like I've opened a can of worms here... :smile:

Least he's contactable. I agree though, a note would have been nice or a message to the mods to at least shut his trader forum down.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Seems there is a few people that are not traders anymore.

Seem to be dropping like flys

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
So who is our discount Renault Dealer on here for those that are not on Facebook?

I'm not on Facebook, nor do I intend too but it would be nice to still get the privileges as those that are. If that makes sense?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
But we're paying customers?

Yes.
Also whats the difference between here and FB? Its not like he will be saving the traders fees as he doesn't pay them.

s**t way to go about businesses tbh.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im not on FB, it would mean i would have to go through the wife's account which is PITA.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Ok now please can we stop speculating about Adam. I've spoken to him and he says will be back on the forum soon.

It's a complicated situation and I know Adam well enough to be able to say I trust his word.

I'm not about to start interrogating him as to why he hasn't been able to come on here recently because it's none of my business. But he says it's nothing to with being pissed off with our members.

He's one of the nicest people I've met since becoming involved in the Clio scene and he's a asset to this club. So please give the bloke a break. Just be patient and he will be back soon enough.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.