ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cals Clio

Clio 1.2
I've been told to start a thread on here so here's goes, bought the car a few weeks ago with an immobiliser fault which I fixed, I started to like the car so I've kept it.

I sold my last car (astra vxr) to fund a house deposit so that's where the clio came in, also my dad passed end of last year so this keeps my mind busy, anywhere here we go

First thing I did was change the rear lights as the previous owner had Matte Black ones, changed them to phase 2

emuvepup.jpg

After this it was fully stripped out

7y5a8e6y.jpg

a2ama9y9.jpg

I then started collecting parts for a ph2 front end conversion

y6a5ygav.jpg

y5aqu8ug.jpg

ehujy6ug.jpg

I think I have everything now, today fitted the 172 rear

9anepapu.jpg

I also flatted back to crap paint to discover this

vara7y9a.jpg

The car is booked in at my mates body shop in 2 weeks for a full respray so il be cutting the arch out and welding a new section, that's some pretty terminal rust!

Front end to fit tommorow all being well, will be interesting as I know it's not a straight fit lol

Cheers

Clio 1.2
Immobilser bypass turned up yesterday so its all running fine now, need to sort the rear lighting electrics out as atm they arent lighting correctley due to the ph2 lights

Fitting the facelift sport front on saturday and start prepping for paint and smoothed bumpers :)

Clio 1.2
More progress today guys, just need to fit lights so need to cut a recess to get them to fit, had to redrill some mounting points for the wings and bumpers

ubyvaqem.jpg

pere6ysa.jpg

4ynudude.jpg

Also used the mrs car to pump up my tyres lol

7y9uqy8u.jpg

Got coilovers aswell so picking them up sunday

Slowly getting there

Clio 1.2
Went to ultimate dubs today and picked up some cleaning products for when i get fresh paint, also picked coilovers up which il be fitting in about a week

sy8aqynu.jpg