ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Calling all 2.0 Valver Owners!!**

After your conversion did you inform your insurance company or is it your little secret!!? :p lol

If you did inform them how much of a difference did it make to your policy??

Cheers

Glenn

If your getting just the bottom end to make it a 2.0, even if an insurance company looked over your car, who would ever spot that its any different!

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 21 January 2004

lol!! glenn wherever i look today you have posts about this bless ya!! hehe
Vix wherever i look on any of the forums on the internet on any given day i see posts by you so suck em!! lmao :p

xx

Quote: Originally posted by G16NNN on 21 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 21 January 2004

lol!! glenn wherever i look today you have posts about this bless ya!! hehe
Vix wherever i look on any of the forums on the internet on any given day i see posts by you so suck em!! lmao :p

xx
:cry: LMAO!! ;)

My thoughts exactly mate!! :)

And if they have to come and inspect my car in the state that the engine internals are visible i doubt ill be alive to give a fnck!!! lol :p

Insurance companies are getting very funny about things like this now and they do check engines when its a write-off, Id tell them youre thinking about it and find out what they say, the last thing you want is to have an accident and not be covered.

But if someone drives into you and writes it off thats another story! Insurance companies try their hardest not to pay.

I wouldnt worry about it.

A 2.0 litre in a Nova is obvious as soon as you open the bonnet, but I dont think anyone would be able to tell the F7P and F7R apart.

mailto:lol@Glen">lol@Glen!!

I aint told mine!!

THE ONLY THING IM WORRIED THOU IS IF MY MOTOR GETS STOLEN N THEY ONLY GIVE ME THE BOOK VALUE OF A 1.8 16V 1994 CLIO WHICH IS ABOUT £1500!!

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 21 January 2004

THE ONLY THING IM WORRIED THOU IS IF MY MOTOR GETS STOLEN N THEY ONLY GIVE ME THE BOOK VALUE OF A 1.8 16V 1994 CLIO WHICH IS ABOUT £1500!!
Not if you can prove yours is/was in better condition than the average car. Photos, reciepts, mileage etc.

Book prices are b0llox! Parkers reckons mine is worth about £2.5K....yeah right, and the rest!