ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Decent night for us on rebirth. Three wins out of maybe 6 games. Last game, 10 kills 👍,.

Mp40 and Swiss ftw.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Good couple of daytime games with @16v_er . 4th and a win.
Head went bang in the 4th place game. Had Nath spectating me, the pressure was on but I didn't see the sniper, who definitely seen me 🤣

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Already at 300 views.

200.gif

Will see if it hits a brick wall like one of the others I did.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Feel like I've finally started to come into my own in solos. 2 wins last night and 1 win this morning. Wzstats says 11 wins in my last 100 games. Some very close 2nds in there too frustratingly. Hit the 50 wins today though so I'm still miles behind some of you lot.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I hit 50 today, not one solo win though although I've only played about 5 games of it.

I lie. Apparently it's only 48 as 2 are plunder wins . Sure it was 48 a while back 🙄

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I really wasn't enjoying it last season think I maybe had 1 win in solos. The addition of balloons definitely help for getting high ground at least a few wins have come from using those for position.

Could be just that all the sweats are in rebirth solos though so I'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'll get s**t on all night tonight now.

Generally this season has been much better for me I think I was about done with this game last season.

SmartSelect_20220331-194906_Chrome.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Spent a few hrs on Vanguard this afternoon. Really good! Makes the latest Black OPs look like s**t.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yea. Most people recommend vital as the perk but with tight grip it literally doesn't move. Mx silencer, 22"Cooper custom, m3 grip, 60 rd mag, polymer grip, compressed rounds, tight grip, fully loaded, Cooper custom padded stock. It's really solid for landing shots near and far.

Bit late but in honour of your build recommendation sir.

Edit: Goddamn it, I spelt Bush Wanker wrong. 😖😜

A SHED!
Bit late but in honour of your build recommendation sir.

Edit: Goddamn it, I spelt Bush Wanker wrong. 😖😜

thanks for the shout out...I like how I was basically dead in all footage or getting gangbanged from behind. 🤦‍♂️😂 I use the gi 2.5 optic.

A SHED!
Its a sad day for a bush wanker like myself....I run quick fix tempered and battle hardened now...I have to actually bloody fight. 😂 Still used a bush in this win though....R.I.P sweet bushes.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its a sad day for a bush wanker like myself....I run quick fix tempered and battle hardened now...I have to actually bloody fight. 😂 Still used a bush in this win though....R.I.P sweet bushes.

I have that exact perk setup on one of my classes but yet to really use it yet. The fact you can go from 1 shot to near enough full health so quick could be a life saver.

So far I've just been grabbing overkill and then high alert with battle hardened if I even bother with another loadout. I've been saving the money for UAV's rather than buying first loadout.

A SHED!
I have that exact perk setup on one of my classes but yet to really use it yet. The fact you can go
It's really good. You land out of the gulag on your loadout and you're basically fully plated. Health regen starts immediately after each plate is put in. Unfortunately im dealing with my "save me"clan at the moment who have discovered snapshot restock....normal people use a snapshot when they suspect an enemy team near by....my clan...every two bloody minutes "how can we give away our position by throwing these things ever two mins" painful. Edit: in fact I'm gonna clip them next time for lolz

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Nice mine placement! Not sure those weapon skins are very bush friendly though....

I was like *you marking the edge of zone* "Oh that's a good idea"...*ping goes 100ft in the air* :cautious:

A SHED!
It's really good. You land out of the gulag on your loadout and you're basically fully plated. Health regen starts immediately after each plate is put in. Unfortunately im dealing with my "save me"clan at the moment who have discovered snapshot restock....normal people use a snapshot when they suspect an enemy team near by....my clan...every two bloody minutes "how can we give away our position by throwing these things ever two mins" painful. Edit: in fact I'm gonna clip them next time for lolz
Just cause it rages me....An example... it was 2x "save me" members ...final circle 2 other teams a team of two and a solo somewhere. I was watching them and said "stop throwing the snapshots cause your giving yourselves away...let the last two teams fight it out." Circle shifts in our favour (never happens)..do they back up and waiting the teams to come in? No they stay throwing snapshots in the same position...the solo enemy blindsides us... downs one and is killed...as we are reviving...the other team of two move in thanks to us being helpful lobbing bloody snapshots every two mins. Then "RASNALL" says afterwards "we shouldve moved" .... ya think thicko? The game shows people's intelligence as well as outright killing skill. Rant over 🤣

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just cause it rages me....An example... it was 2x "save me" members ...final circle 2 other teams a team of two and a solo somewhere. I was watching them and said "stop throwing the snapshots cause your giving yourselves away...let the last two teams fight it out." Circle shifts in our favour (never happens)..do they back up and waiting the teams to come in? No they stay throwing snapshots in the same position...the solo enemy blindsides us... downs one and is killed...as we are reviving...the other team of two move in thanks to us being helpful lobbing bloody snapshots every two mins. Then "RASNALL" says afterwards "we shouldve moved" .... ya think thicko? The game shows people's intelligence as well as outright killing skill. Rant over 🤣
7/10.

I missed you guys last night, planned on nipping to Vanguard then @Cub. Invited me as I was starting Shipment.
We had a laugh but it was f**king hard work.

Doesn't help when Frank is either spraying team mates, lobbing thermite at team mates, shooting unsilenced weapons at team mates. Basically telling the other teams where we all are. Apart from Rasnall who is 762m away missing his snipe's.

A SHED!
7/10.

I missed you guys last night, planned on nipping to Vanguard then @Cub. Invited me as I was starting Shipment.
We had a laugh but it was f**king hard work.

Doesn't help when Frank is either spraying team mates, lobbing thermite at team mates, shooting unsilenced weapons at team mates. Basically telling the other teams where we all are. Apart from Rasnall who is 762m away missing his snipe's.
You didn't miss much...I have more conversation in a solo game ffs. 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Reading comments on it...apparently the noise at the end summons Godzilla...wtf.