ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Yeah, the multiplayer was fun, but the WZ was total pants. Absolutely rife with hackers, blatant ones at that. It’s got much much worse the last few weeks.

👀

View attachment 1585277
200.gif

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Ironically, he was hacking as shown by the “play of the game” killcam. I called him out on it aswell, even though he was on our team. The absolute melt.
VG MP isnt even that hard that you need to cheat. People are strange.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Imagine hacking and still being beaten by a big man in a bear suit!

I honestly can’t understand why anyone would cheat. I just can’t get my head around what enjoyment or benefit there is from it. I get it back in the old days, where there was no online play so you entered a special code to unlock the level of a game, or a special skill. But in a PVP online game… what do they get out of it? I must be missing something.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Any of you guy's on PC using battlenet had an issue when loading the game since the latest update and it being put into a windowed view rather than fullscreen?

doesn't matter if I change to back in the game settings to full screen or full screen borderless the next time I load up its back in windowed view!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Any of you guy's on PC using battlenet had an issue when loading the game since the latest update and it being put into a windowed view rather than fullscreen?

doesn't matter if I change to back in the game settings to full screen or full screen borderless the next time I load up its back in windowed view!

Was like that when I loaded last night, not been back on though.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah I keep having to change the setting

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
First few games on the new rebirth map, for some reason veryyyy hectic.

Not sure if I prefer it, think I do but dont like change lol. But yeah seemed pretty full on from the off.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
First few games on the new rebirth map, for some reason veryyyy hectic.

Not sure if I prefer it, think I do but dont like change lol. But yeah seemed pretty full on from the off.
Lots more traffic on this apparently as people are abandoning Caldera.

Anyone used the weapon trade station yet? Seen a video of it today.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just watched teep's video with his interview with Raven software dev and it's pretty interesting. He talked about rotating the meta on purpose and basically telling people which guns they should be using that week/season etc. Confirmed they're doing a ranked mode which should be interesting and that the new health came from iron trial testing and there will be more similar modes in the future.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
They need to just bin off Caldera and give us back Verdansk. That is how you bring people back.

They did talk about that but just said it's basically a hardware issue and they'd like to but with consoles like PS4 the game wouldn't fit and he said everytime they make large downloads they lose players. I still think they should but I don't think it's going to happen. They want to but I think the game would just become too large.

Few changes been made recently could stir up the perks of choice. Ghost taken a pretty decent nerf.

k2n3e8y077q81.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The nerfs and buffs are good imo. Keeps the game fresh, otherwise everyone would run the same setup and it’d get boring. Can be frustrating when you’ve finally unlocked/ranked up a weapon only for it to be turned into a spud gun a week later. I used to play The Division a lot and they were known for changing the meta loads.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
At least the game runs alright, I've been playing cod a lot more recently and found that I only get angry about the way I die and how I'm killed by some doylem spastic. The map still isn't as good as Verdansk, nowhere remotely close

Coming from playing FIFA where the game itself is f**king broken and it will shift momentum and make it play like arse. With cod you need skill, not just game mechanics that ruin everything and bullshit

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Do you think in Warzone 2 they will give the option to play either map? I mean I’m beyond s**t at warzone, but caldera is almost impossible for me to see people with all the stupid bushes, shadows and trees. Then you have all the s**t I get constantly stuck on…..Verdansk was far superior.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Do you think in Warzone 2 they will give the option to play either map? I mean I’m beyond s**t at warzone, but caldera is almost impossible for me to see people with all the stupid bushes, shadows and trees. Then you have all the s**t I get constantly stuck on…..Verdansk was far superior.
No.
One map still I reckon. It'll be next gen/pc only so hopefully it'll run well...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Wz 2 will for sure be a new map all together. Lets hope its the OG Verdansk designers and not the ones that made Verdansk worse and the $hitheap that is Caldera.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Wasn’t there a poster in the OG gulag with a map of Kurdistan or something and everyone was hinting that that’s where’s the new map would be? Before Caldera.