ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The dark days despite hackers was the dmr. I feel the need to shake and flick the cats ear. That part of the game was borderline seeking mental help.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The dark days despite hackers was the dmr. I feel the need to shake and flick the cats ear. That part of the game was borderline seeking mental help.
Take it you didn’t play the game when the ebr was the meta? Lol 1 headshot kill

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Do people playing on tv's use game mode? Definitely made a positive difference for me.
I can't play it on anything but game mode, everything else is a horrific mess.

You wouldn't believe my face when I'd just spunked £1900 on a TV, go to play cod and it was like I was moving when you're in a dream.

Switched to game mode and then got an insta semi.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Myself, @-KarL- and @n9oll did some trios earlier and we were fighting a trio of hackers in lumber for ages. Kept killing one, then he’d come back. Then I kept dying and coming back. Lasted for ages but eventually we killed them 🤣 looks like they need to get better hacks 👍🏻

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Something has changed it seems since the last update. Much more enjoyable games the last couple of weekends. Only the Mac10 seems to be the gun which stands out, but not exactly OP.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Sadly I’m giving warzone a miss for a bit and focusing on cold war.

Wish I had thought of this first!!!!

I’ll await my invite/friend request.
I'll translate this post

"My PC is s**t and can't run Warzone anymore. I'm also banned from playing Warzone because I turned my aimbot up to eleventy

My mrs also says I spend too much time swearing and beating my children because I'm bad at the game, so I need to play a game that nobody else bothers to play to stop me from using bad language around the house"

Sounds about right tbh 👀 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'll translate this post

"My PC is s**t and can't run Warzone anymore. I'm also banned from playing Warzone because I turned my aimbot up to eleventy

My mrs also says I spend too much time swearing and beating my children because I'm bad at the game, so I need to play a game that nobody else bothers to play to stop me from using bad language around the house"

Sounds about right tbh 👀 😂

Taking away ‘beating my children’ you sick old man that’s about right 😂😆