ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
So basically what I said in the post above yours then? LOL
Not really. You didn't state that you left the lobby? 90% of your posts in here is moaning about the game yet you continue to play it.

Tbh I love it. Not many games better for sheer action and fun.

Bus w**ker
I'm thinking you can't read, try looking back again. Think you'll find 99% of my posts on MW3 are positive. And it was an easy assumption that once the lobby starts to empty out, due to something that annoys me, I'd go with it.

I'll try to spell everything out more clearly in the future though to hopefully stop any confusion.

If you want to see me hating on a game go look in the Skyrim thread.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'll go with skyrim thoughts, terrible game.

I've just looked back now and I apologise for my mistake, I was confusing you with Adam. That guy constantly hates on the game.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I got my new headset today but I'm up in Bradford for Christmas so I haven't been able to use it it.

Hopefully I will be on tomorrow if anyone's going to be on ?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'll go with skyrim thoughts, terrible game.

I've just looked back now and I apologise for my mistake, I was confusing you with Adam. That guy constantly hates on the game.

Hardly terrible. Just a polished gem, that Bethesda has purposely scuffed up. :)

D.

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
so now team mates can destroy your equipment??? good 1 infinity ward. put a bouncing betty infront of a door and watch my team mate shoot it and get us both killed as someone comes through said door.everything i hate about cod infinity ward brought to it. americans really are dumb asses.

DCi
i played the other day with my mate after not played for agesss... there seemed to be a big difference in lag problems (i.e. they've sorted it)

i guess i noticed it quickly because i dont really play cod anymore... but might start getting back on it seeing as it seems better.

Clio 1.2 16v
so now team mates can destroy your equipment??? good 1 infinity ward. put a bouncing betty infront of a door and watch my team mate shoot it and get us both killed as someone comes through said door.everything i hate about cod infinity ward brought to it. americans really are dumb asses.

Still enjoying it Kev? I bet you played this all yesterday wearing your onesey!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well it's ok. It's annoying me the lag compensation though. I've just disabled theatre mode as I've read that it puts extra strain on ya connection.
I still like s and d but none of my friends play it. Alymac etc prefer to play lag zone.

Think I'm gonna swap isp to BT infinity and see if that helps.

AK

M240i
LOL.

Really not getting on with the game still.

It just doesn't flow as well. And there's nothing that makes me want to keep playing.

Astra H vxr
took me ages to get used too it, far to many people sitting in corners for you to walk past and then you die where theres like 3people all shooting you, but i only play search and destroy so might be why theres alot of campers :/ theres sitting in a corner for a 20seconds or so and theres people sitting in the corner for the whole 2:30second round while aiming at the doorway lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
definate cheaters on this. guy aiming at another guy on my team shoots and it kills me when im nowhere near. aim bot of some sort.

Fiesta ST-2
Still s**t though gedi, connection is so inconsistent. One game you get no hit markers, just kills and take gradual damage. Next game hitmarkers constantly and no red screen just instant death after 1 bullet from the ump45.

Clio 182
Lol i was playing on Dome today, normally a few bullets to kill with the ACR for me - i got the winning killcam with a single bullet to the chest...... people are right when they say this game is inconsistent

CBR1000RR Fireblade
anyone else seen the boosters on kill confirmed?

ive found a few people using tactical insertions on kill confirmed and then just laying on the floor shooting who ever they can, they get killed, spawn in the same place, collect their own tags, get 250xp and plant another tactical insertion.

how retarded is this? i cant believe the developers haven't sorted this glitch

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
anyone else seen the boosters on kill confirmed?

ive found a few people using tactical insertions on kill confirmed and then just laying on the floor shooting who ever they can, they get killed, spawn in the same place, collect their own tags, get 250xp and plant another tactical insertion.

how retarded is this? i cant believe the developers haven't sorted this glitch

^^ - flol, sounds quality!

D.