ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Spas with 'damage' equipped and steady aim is good. I find with that, the range is much better.

Although its all about the pp90m1 silenced tbh.

Bus w**ker
Anyone who uses this is automatically an otter bawbag.

Because you've not unlocked it yet?

That's a shame. You're missing out on the best game of 2011, according to pretty much every critic/reviewer/developer. Instead, you're all playing a Michael Bay film from 1999 with an engine older than some of the folklore in Skyrim.

LOL. Right?

Seriously though, don't you have an Elite? Send it back to MS?

As tempted as I am with 'rim I couldn't ever buy it now as I've done nothing but grief my boss, now known as Gobling King around the office, for playing it. Plus I know I'd get bored of it, way too World of Warcraft for me.

Elite?! How poor do you think I am? 250Gb Slim, innit, and UPS finally picked it up with two minutes to spare to take directly to Bill Gates. So now I wait, plotting and picking my moment...

Clio 182
What the f**k is wrong with this game........ got owned by the same guy, i was running around with assassin pro and i keep flashing up on this guys heartbeat sensor........ watching the killcam made me rage even more............ surely there aint a hack whereby it renders perks useless lol

Kill cam always shows you as a red dot even if you were not during the kill if that makes sense. Was the same on MW2.

Bus w**ker
What the f**k is wrong with this game........ got owned by the same guy, i was running around with assassin pro and i keep flashing up on this guys heartbeat sensor........ watching the killcam made me rage even more............ surely there aint a hack whereby it renders perks useless lol

It did the same in MW2 and IW always said it was a bug with the Kill Cam and didn't actually show up in live play.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Either I am playing strange tonight or something is going on with lag.

I play kill confirmed. Some games I am unstoppable getting 20+ kills to a handful of deaths and other games I am getting killed before my gun have even gone off. Stupid thing, it's pissing me right off now. The latest patch was supposed to fix the lag not make it worse

Cheers dude, so its a problem with the killcam then, pleased to know

I thought they would have changed it since MW2, but they haven't! Its pretty strange! But having used the hearbeat (hangs head in shame) and done the final kill in S&D I can confirm that the guy I killed was not on my baby monitor, but was in killcam.

AK

M240i
Because you've not unlocked it yet?

As tempted as I am with 'rim I couldn't ever buy it now as I've done nothing but grief my boss, now known as Gobling King around the office, for playing it. Plus I know I'd get bored of it, way too World of Warcraft for me.

Elite?! How poor do you think I am? 250Gb Slim, innit, and UPS finally picked it up with two minutes to spare to take directly to Bill Gates. So now I wait, plotting and picking my moment...

Because it's s**t and a total n00b gun.

RS6 C7
Just a quick thing ive just seen, There is a piece of equipment under tactical in the "create a class" called "Trophy" If you crawl under it when you hear a stealth bomber coming you cant be killed, Also works for ac130s, grenades & chopper, Can be quite handy if your on a killstreak and dont want to die!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Offt, went from level 34 to 48 tonight, what a session!

What's people highest total xp earned at the end of a game?

44,674 XP is my best, TDM too! :cool:

Tesla MP3 2021
So I noticed there was another patch yesterday when I did a bit of the campaign but it still looks like people are suffering with lag.

I havent played online since Friday as I nearly had a mental breakdown!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Offt, went from level 34 to 48 tonight, what a session!

What's people highest total xp earned at the end of a game?

44,674 XP is my best, TDM too! :cool:

Is that with the double xp thingy?

If not that's awesome Liam. I was playing shocking last night for some reason

Bumder With A Buffer
I thought they would have changed it since MW2, but they haven't! Its pretty strange! But having used the hearbeat (hangs head in shame) and done the final kill in S&D I can confirm that the guy I killed was not on my baby monitor, but was in killcam.

I tried using the heartbeat sensor and got pissed off as sometimes it didn't seem to scan

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Do 90% of you not work?

Was on last night, once again nice stable connections but full of gimps

M135i
Spawning is awful. This is me in Free for all, notice how close we were together.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Edition 30
Our lot has had enough with Dom, spawns are still shite.

Kill Confirmed has died a death.

We are currently enjoying demolition. Letting the other team plant one bomb to get extra time.
Then when we are planting, wait until the last minute to plant the first one for more time.

Working well tbh and we haven't lost a dem game yet but lost quite a few dom and kill confirmed games.

K/D is also rising to nearly 2.20

Fiesta ST-2
Gonna try a trick me mate told me about 'lag' apparently works. As some might no the lag compensation greatly favours poor connections mainly penalising the host, which I find out is me 90% of the time I rage quit. So apparently leaving your phone or laptop etc watching a long youtube video will worsen your connection and the lag compensation should give you an advantage... Apparently.

Bus w**ker
Or it will give you even more lag due to your connection bottle necking LOL.

Apparently if you disable theatre recording it can reduce lag.