ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Anyone up for a game of kill confirmed today on Xbox?i will be on after I have done the washing up. Feel free to add me: gouldy87

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Gouldy is your friend list still full? Tried to add you the other day but it wouldn't let me

LY 182
Can't wait to get home and have a couple hours running around with the Type 95. Need to unlock attachments to whack rapid fire on! :evil:

LY 182
fourzerotwo Robert Bowling
Lots of #MW3 updates planned this week. We'll be addressing "laggy" games, stat loss prevention, & more. Pushing for pre-Holiday release!

^^ That was approx 10 hours ago on Twitter. So with a bit of luck things might improve in the next couple days.

ST1050, 320d
I'm finding this one so much harder than MW2; I used to be really good at MW2, but I'm struggling to get killstreaks on this :(

LY 182
I'm finding this one so much harder than MW2; I used to be really good at MW2, but I'm struggling to get killstreaks on this :(

I'd agree. It's pretty hard to run and gun and get a decent killstreak IMO. You either got faced up with multiples enemies or the game just spawns somebody behind you lol.

ST1050, 320d
Indeed, i'm finding that unless I camp, i'll kill someone and be shot almost instantly as I try to vacate the area, so frustrating.

Bus w**ker
LOL. Pwnt.

It can't be MW3 that's cooked it though. The 360 is able to run that without a GPU, buy the look of it.

Oddly it was either due to me moving the console for a weekend in the North...or considering buying Skyrim for a whole minute before realising that I'm in no way nerdy enough for it.

I'm casually leaning towards the latter.

In other news UPS have 19 minutes left to collect it before I start ranting.

Bumder With A Buffer
I spent last night running around with a spas just generally having some fun.

Got a load of messages from people calling me a t**t etc.

Yeah whatever. And the Spas on this one seems nerfed to fcuk from previous versions?? I shot someone 3 times with it and they still didnt die! Could of been lag I suppose.

Bus w**ker
1887s were always the most powerful shotguns, even after the dialed them down, but the Spas 12 is just a piece of turd now. AA12 isn't bad, but still takes two shots to the face to take the f*****s down.

AK

M240i
AK?!

fuuuu-rage-guy1.png

Good job that I keep reporting AK... Hopefully the otter c**t will be gone soon!!

Ill be online just after 9pm for a few roidy matches.

I reported you and they said little boys shouldn't even be playing as it's rated 18 :eek:.

AK

M240i
1887s were always the most powerful shotguns, even after the dialed them down, but the Spas 12 is just a piece of turd now. AA12 isn't bad, but still takes two shots to the face to take the f**kers down.

Anyone who uses this is automatically an otter bawbag.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Oddly it was either due to me moving the console for a weekend in the North...or considering buying Skyrim for a whole minute before realising that I'm in no way nerdy enough for it.

I'm casually leaning towards the latter.

In other news UPS have 19 minutes left to collect it before I start ranting.

That's a shame. You're missing out on the best game of 2011, according to pretty much every critic/reviewer/developer. Instead, you're all playing a Michael Bay film from 1999 with an engine older than some of the folklore in Skyrim.

LOL. Right?

Seriously though, don't you have an Elite? Send it back to MS?