ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Goliath I
Downloaded the update on Saturday, not sure what it was supposed to do.

Played it yesterday still got the lag, was using a 3 burst gun and quite a few times I shot off between 3-4 bursts into someone only to be killed and the Killcam only showing one burst going off.

I'm sure it wasn't like this in BLOPS or MW2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If Sandy Ravage is moaning about the lag then it must be bad. He is also in Yanky land and its normally them lot that bring the lag!

I agree with sandy on that 100% on what he said

Last edited by a moderator:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
99.99999% of people who play COD are virgins, they are the only thing that wind me up when I'm playing it tbh.

Bus w**ker
Nope. Glitchers, you don't even need a modded console to do it. Just f**k about with your clan tag using MÃ first and then going back in and entering a different letter or something, hellagay anyway.

Read earlier that the ban hammer dropped on 1,600 MW3 players last night. PWNT.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm glad they are banning the cheaters. I've just rage quit for the first time on mw3, I have just left the worst lag game of all time. My self and everyone else in the game were bouncing all over, side to side and up and down and even across the map. It was the worst I have seen it to date. Completely un playable game when it's like that.

LY 182
Just had a few games with a mate. We're both alright. Not epic but usually get a respectable k/d ratio. Til we get stuck on a team where half the guys are running around with riot shields FML!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Read earlier that the ban hammer dropped on 1,600 MW3 players last night. PWNT.

What hacks? Seen a couple of players seemingly wall hacking on killcam-pretty certain the questionable ones weren't from minimap spots either. Dunno if it's some weird unlock later on in the game?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Just read on gamefaqs about at least 1600 people getting banned. Apparently infinity ward are encouraging players to report anyone they suspect of cheating or exploiting including gamer tags and people under the map etc

99.99999% of people who play COD are virgins
AK?!
Voice of a little boy.
fuuuu-rage-guy1.png

Apparently infinity ward are encouraging players to report anyone they suspect of cheating or exploiting including gamer tags and people under the map etc
Good job that I keep reporting AK... Hopefully the otter c**t will be gone soon!!

Ill be online just after 9pm for a few roidy matches.

LY 182
Okay loving the Type 95. Requires creeping around and being a bit of a sly fucker which always works well with COD lol. So powerful though!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Just read on gamefaqs about at least 1600 people getting banned. Apparently infinity ward are encouraging players to report anyone they suspect of cheating or exploiting including gamer tags and people under the map etc

Perma-ban for glitching under/into scenery seems a bit steep imo. If it's an issue surely they ought patch & fix the f**k ups, not ban people for flawed scripting.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Okay loving the Type 95. Requires creeping around and being a bit of a sly fucker which always works well with COD lol. So powerful though!

Awesome gun, I roll with red dot sight + rapid fire. Unstoppable in a zero lag game

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I agree, they should focus on the lag and flaws rather than the people exposing them.

Not noticed a problem with lag, but that said haven't put much time in yet. You run line diagnostics or is it a pretty widespread issue?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
With it being a 3 round burst weapon a clip lasts forever so slight of hand isn't really needed IMO

LY 182
I suppose. Depends what map it is and how frequently you're coming up against enemies. Just went 20-6 with it on kill confirmed one of my better games for sure.

lol at "monty monty monty" ... "do you think he's muted me yet?"

Couldn't get my mic to work, first time trying to turn it on.

LY 182
Kill confirmed is the best game, hardly any campers ( hate campers )

I think the patch has helped in that regard as tags dissapear after 5-10 seconds or something? As I still used to find a lot of people just looking for kills and letting others get the tags. I do understand it in a way, I mean, as always you're looking to build a killstreak and get your pred missile or whatever. Think I was in a lobby of s**t players last night so was bossing it for a good few games ha.