ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calipers?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Thinking of painting my calipers tomorrow? got a tin of smooth red hammerite.

Should I do them or not - or will they look stupid in red?

Its going on a Titanium 182 with silver wheels btw:D

I wouldn't to them red at all. It's not like the standard calipers are massive brembo's etc.
I'd do them either silver or black instead.

RSTuner'd 182FF
Gonna do mine tomorrow aswell(if the weather is ok:dapprove: ). Went for silver in the end cos i thought it would go well with the titanium.

Maz

LY 200
Mine are black, keeps them tidy, red is too in your face but it dpends what you wan I guess, each to their own.

Iv got red on a black car...

004.jpg

Yaris
I did mine last year. First car so was good fun and easy to do. Plus whilst the calipers are drying gives you plenty of time to deep clean the alloys
cu1.jpg

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
My Wheels are going matt Black so might just do them in silver or matt black same as my alloys

Black Gold 182...
I've been considering doing mine today, was thinking of doing them Gold..? But not sure, i don't want them to look like a cheap boy racer mod...?

Clio 200 FF
i did a previous cars calipers with a factory bronze finish - hammerite gold and silver mixed until the shade was perfect :)

looked better than factory but not obvious, never took any pics though?

VX220 Turbo
avoid red unless they are aftermarket otherwise it'll look a little chav.

body colour always looks tidy by the way i've got the compbrake 4 pots on mine in capsicum red :p