ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calibre Suzuka 15" Wheels

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The team dynamic pro race are 330 delivered and the correct bore size. Tempted to spend the extra tbh

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_1100.PNG

Mine on tds

I asked matthew ashmore which is who owned the black car i posted and he mentioned it also if you look in the grou
Screenshot_2017-01-19-21-34-52.png
p buy section someone offered a GB last year and also mentioned the thin nuts for these wheels like so...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I know they are maxxis tyres but would you know which ones? Only ask as years ago I was in a clio with them fitted and they were great. Was a track clio and I was amazed when I saw the brand

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
There's a guy on eBay with 3 sets of them @ £277, and has a "make offer" option. I emailed him what his best price is if I got 3 buyers, but he didn't reply :rage:.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
So the holes to put the bolts through are smaller than standard ,so you need a smaller diameter bolt.

^ that sounds so naive :smile:

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I think I'd be trying something different then if they need machining or thinner bolts.

You can get Team Dynamics Jet's for £269 on Wheelbase here, which are other's I've been considering since Christmas.

Jxvg8Eq.jpg

Silver are £260.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
I think I'd be trying something different then if they need machining or thinner bolts.

You can get Team Dynamics Jet's for £269 on Wheelbase here, which are other's I've been considering since Christmas.

Jxvg8Eq.jpg

Silver are £260.
I thought those Jets were 15x6.5?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't having a dig mate.

More I can never tell really if I like the wheels actually on a car. In the pics they look great

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
See, I saw the Jets but disregarded them 'cos of the width. White on a flamer on track would be lush :hearteyes:.

This is an emotional rollercoaster :laughing:.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Is that the Glitter Silver price? I get "call for price" when I choose silver. What is glitter silver? :grinning:

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
Sorry, yes that's Glitter Silver. The glitter surely just makes them look more expensive (and extra weight)? :smile:

I bet they could get hold of them in white as well though.

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
Sorry if I appear distrusting in any way :grimacing:, but 6.5" are definitely good to go?

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
I'm thinking Federal RSR or Yoko AD08R, I'll decide based on $$ :wink:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
There's a chap on faceache selling ado8r's at 190 delivered. The rsr can be had from the likes of Camskill at 217 delivered.