ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caged Inferno 182, updated photos

Hi guys, I just thought I'd share a few photos of my Inferno as it stands at the moment as I gave it a much needed clean. Also, the scruffy wheels and mudflaps are just for winter use! 😅

I'm not as active as I used to be on here, need to get back on it!! :cool:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And a throwback to show season! :grin:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Arctic 182
Mmmm tasty. Few questions:

Where did you get ur brake duct fog surrounds from?

Are your plastics sprayed in satin or gloss black?

Saw these the other day, interior look absolutely perfect literally what I want! Did you do your own headlining? If so was it difficult.

Thanks mate, there's a few more little additions I'd like but yeah the interior should be close to being finished.

Yeah I did redo the headlining myself, it wasn't too hard tbh, the main thing is making sure you put enough glue down and the trying to fold all the creases out, especially near the sun visor recesses.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mmmm tasty. Few questions:

Where did you get ur brake duct fog surrounds from?

Are your plastics sprayed in satin or gloss black?

I bought the ducts off eBay (100mm bass ports) but they're slightly too big for my fog surrounds as I run the carbon inserts as well. I cut them down a bit but they still don't fit properly.

I think without the carbon they'd fit alright though. I just need to find some 90mm plastic tube I could use now!

image.jpeg

Oh and the grills are gloss black mate, I haven't painted any other plastics though. This is the only decent close-up photo I have.

image.jpg

Last edited: