ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park 16-7-07 56K Nah!!!!!!

Turbo Beige
I was at Cadwell on Monday and had my friend take a few pics of me whilst I was out. Excellent circuit and I would highly recommend it!!!

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1417.jpg

DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1436.jpg

Turbo Beige
I also got a CD with some pics taken by Pro’s on the day 40 pics on the CD in total, these are just a few.

SDI_3162.jpg

SDI_3062.jpg

SDI_3432.jpg

SDI_2855.jpg

SDI_2773.jpg

SDI_2709.jpg

SDI_2411.jpg

SDI_2190.jpg

SDI_2121.jpg

SDI_2080.jpg

I have some vids that I will upload tomorrow as well.

Turbo Beige
I was running around 26 front and 28 rear on the day and they were holding quite nice at that.

There was loads of westfields and EVO's that were stupidly fast (EVO's were running slicks and straight cut boxes!!!) and the stickered up 182 was fast (running about 15-20mph faster than me on the start/finish straight).

I had a good session chasing the civic type-r, he seemed to be getting better corner exits than me, but i was hauling him in on the straights and he didn't stand a chance on the brakes!!!

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
Looks really good! Did you catch your splitter at all? It looks pretty close :)

clio 172 sport, zxr6
good pics iam going there with my bike in september :S

where did you get the towing eye from?? looks much better than the standard one

Turbo Beige
Looks really good! Did you catch your splitter at all? It looks pretty close :)

No, never caught the splitter. The tyres were catching the inner arch on 1 bend though!!!

What suspension are you running H+R's?

Yep H&R's.

good pics iam going there with my bike in september :S

where did you get the towing eye from?? looks much better than the standard one

I got it off ebay, its a cup racer one.

M

mini-valver

Good pics fella, nice to see someone running low aswell. Most folk run near standard height, ghey!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
amazing pics mate! looks like a right laugh!

good to talk to you at FCS the day before too, your car looked great

VX220 Turbo
Looks good cha

i need to get my ass on track again asap, Lisa has offered to pay for anglesea in Nov, hmmmm ;)

Turbo Beige
Looks good cha

i need to get my ass on track again asap, Lisa has offered to pay for anglesea in Nov, hmmmm ;)

Ask her if she wants to pay for me???????? Or get her to pay for Germany and come along with us!!!!

You coming down with them wheels later?

www.cliocupexperience.com
I was there with some mates, in a bike engined caterfield, black Scoob, silver Elise and the while 106 Rallye(?) in the pics.

I have lots of video from the morning also if your interested. Think your in some of it - I did get most cars.