ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cabin Fever & Black 182 (pos RSsprint) In Harlow

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted Mr fever at the clock tower roundabout around 1:30pm. I was heading towards tesco, you was heading towards m11.

See a Black 182 coming out of tesco edinbough way around 2:30pm as i was heading in. Im guessing it was RSprint but cant be 100%. Was either 05 or 55 plate.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Yep me mate (55 plate) was just getting her a Valentines card, better late than never lol.

Golf 7R
Yeah I caught you at the last minute mate. Surprised you noticed the car under the several layers of dirt/sludge/snow.

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yep me mate (55 plate) was just getting her a Valentines card, better late than never lol.

At least you got one, imagine her face if you didnt! For some reason i thought yours was 54 plate thats why i was unsure!

Yeah I caught you at the last minute mate. Surprised you noticed the car under the several layers of dirt/sludge/snow.

Was you on about mine as it was filthy too :eek: Although i washer it today so happly clean again :cool:

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
At least you got one, imagine her face if you didnt! For some reason i thought yours was 54 plate thats why i was unsure!

Was you on about mine as it was filthy too :eek: Although i washer it today so happly clean again :cool:

I noticed that yours was a dirty as mine, i was going to get it washed today but the forecast is more rain so i wont bother.

Golf 7R
Never again, I had a white Evo with white wheels. The best colour but the biggest pita lol

Tell me about it mate. It looks superb when clean, but it doesn't stay that way for long!

I've yet to see another BG 182 apart from DJ's, around Harlow.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Tell me about it mate. It looks superb when clean, but it doesn't stay that way for long!

I've yet to see another BG 182 apart from DJ's, around Harlow.

I live in Basildon and work in Edinburgh Way so im only about around 8:30 when i start and 2:30 - 3ish when i leave.
I'll look out for you.