ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye my sweet Pinchy.

Selling my Clio on Tuesday..feels weird as its my first car.
But I am getting a Audi TT 225:approve:

pinkyclio.jpg

Last edited:
  1 Series Coupe
Seems like you are moving onto bigger and better things..

Please don't put silly wheels on the TT?! ;)

I like the name Pinchy for a car? Is there a story behind that name or are you just weird? :p

PMSL..I am a bit weird but there is also a little story.

Pinchy is the name of Homers pet lobster on the Simpsons..and my little 1.2 is quite nippy (like a lobster)
So thats why...lol.

RB 197
Be a shame to see them 'bloody gorgeous' wheels go.

Hope you enjoy your new 'German pah!' car.

You'll be back before long ;)

Be a shame to see them 'bloody gorgeous' wheels go.

Hope you enjoy your new 'German pah!' car.

You'll be back before long ;)

My Nephews buying it and he has it booked in the bodyshop for some euro paintwork:cool:
and the coilies are on the way...gonna look wicked.
I will be doing some mods to my TT..like some euro alloys and few other bits and bobs.:)

MG ZR 160 VVC
nooo i was adamant i would see this around hemel as one of my fav 1.2 clios...

...however some nice plans for the TT so will probs enjoy looking for that more! :)

renaultsport 182
Going from 75bhp to 225bhp wont be boring to me:rasp:

Lol..sorry;)

:):)

Yep..a nice 51 plate..going to view it tuesday

Boo hoo!

make sure it has had the recalls done on it. EG: a spoiler fitted as the ones without spoilers were very unstable at speed so all TTs should now have one... i think there were one or two other recalls too but i cant remember what for exactly... google it i think!!

421 Cammed 172
Standard non-owner/not driven one hard comment. No doubt pinky is a hairdresser/gay as well :rolleyes:

Yes a non-owner and not driven comment.

My mate had one that got beat by a cammed 106 GTi his mate owned and has also said my 172 is a much quicker and exciting drive.

A full backed non-owner/not driven comment??

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So your mate cant drive then lol.

Amongst other things, i've had 2 x 106 gti's, a 306 Rallye, a 182, a 172 cup & drive a TT 225 a couple of times a week (girlfriends). The TT is faster point to point. Fact.

If you havent driven a TT yourself, imho you are unable to form a rational & informed decision on one :)

I used to absolutely hate the things, Evo said they were pants, all my friends/people on here said they were gay, etc. Now id quite happily own one, in fact i would buy one, but im not allowed...

I will caveat this post by saying that anything other than the 225/240/V6 is pure driving shite though lol

Last edited:
lol shadowsun!

the bloke is back today so im going to view it at 3.30pm :)

the clio will still be in hemel as my nephew is having it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FLOL @TT being borin to drive! So are most big cars! The Z4M is dull to drive too! Care eh no!

I loved the TT, great place to be, great fun imo! Preferred it to my 172.

Great upgrade, lets hope you buy BBS if you go euro and not those binlids! :p