ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bye 172 :( hello 225 :)

225 meg
so as some of you may know i had to put the 172 up for sale due to near arrival of our sencond child, loved the little car so much but time had come to part ways, some pics in her current state before she left
DSCF0430.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0419.jpg

DSCF0417.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

so next on the list had to be a 5dr but didn't want to leave the RS scene so came across this and i must say first impressions are pretty good 67000 miles, service history, loads of room inside, cruise control etc etc, anyway some pics

DSCF0449.jpg

DSCF0447.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

DSCF0450.jpg

some future plans for her are:
milltek cat back
ITG panel filter
remap
change the headlight and sidelight bulbs

thanks for reading guys :)

225 meg
i'd add a splitter to your list too, cupra ones look really good on them. looks great though, good step up!

well i'm pretty new to the meganes but will have a look on the splitters for them but overall really happy just now on how the car looks and preforms
(except in the wet) need to get the budgets off :eek:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
DON'T PUT A CUPRA SPLITTER ON IT!!

Jesus.

Wheel refurb in Anthracite, subtle drop, spacers, turbo back exhaust and a remap.

225 meg
DON'T PUT A CUPRA SPLITTER ON IT!!

Jesus.

Wheel refurb in Anthracite, subtle drop, spacers, turbo back exhaust and a remap.
fancy a tap then lol

want to try and keep this as standard as possible due to the kids now, think a milltek will be too loud?;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Nice choice of car and colour.
The 172 was nice though. :(

I would agree with the remap though. It is a turbo after all ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely. Really like the 5dr 225's. Great choice sir.

225 Cup & Williams
I'll be at knockhill next month if your coming up? I'll take you out in it see what you think of the sound.

225 meg
I'll be at knockhill next month if your coming up? I'll take you out in it see what you think of the sound.

yeah going to try and get up for knockhill will be good to meet some new faces lol
you tracking yours then, what other mods do have on yours?

225 Cup & Williams
yeah going to try and get up for knockhill will be good to meet some new faces lol
you tracking yours then, what other mods do have on yours?

Aye it's a good laugh when everyone is up there.

Engine wise my megane is running:

Rs tuning stage 2 map 270 bhp
Forge actuator
Forge blanking plate
Forge dump valve
Ktec intercooler
Miltek cat back
Samco boost hoses
ITG panel filter

Goes really well but I'm always craving more power lol.

225 meg
Aye it's a good laugh when everyone is up there.

Engine wise my megane is running:

Rs tuning stage 2 map 270 bhp
Forge actuator
Forge blanking plate
Forge dump valve
Ktec intercooler
Miltek cat back
Samco boost hoses
ITG panel filter

Goes really well but I'm always craving more power lol.

haha think we all crave that little more :dapprove:

once i see yours it will make me want to mess around with mine when i've promised myself not to :rasp:

225 Cup & Williams
Haha I keep telling myself that too but I still find bits to buy for it. Luckily enough I bough the car with all the mods done it was my brothers car previously so saved me a bit of dosh like.

225 meg
haha thats no too bad then

first off for me is panel filter, remap, cat back and sort interior lights and headlights

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Very good car tbh. Mate sold his for 3k and he had just had a cambelt service from renault!

Inferno 225 cup
Panel filter
Airbox mod
remap - 260bhp 290lbft

No exhaust has its really not needed, the sound of the turbo spool is good enough

Nice car chap btw great choice.