ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a Trophy....

German Barge

Ok,

Ill be a newbie to this whole "New Car" scene, but the trophy has tempted me quite a lot, purely because, having a new car will be quite nice in terms of both reliability, and warrenty, and also just having comfort and enjoying driving, rather than spunking money out all the time on fixing a car...

Im not sure how it would work, but do Renault offer good fianance deals, or am i better off getting a loan from a bank? obviously i dont have 15 G or however much it costs to lay down on a car - how much roughly would i be looking at a month?

Another thing, am i likely to get one, seeing as there are only 500 made....

What would you do...

Im on of these people that needs something to grab me so much, and then ill go for it... im tempted by the 172 Cup, and other cars like Teg Type R, FRP, and even a Sti version 3 scooby... but i want to be 100% sure, and i do like the idea of a NEW NEW car...

any suggestions, advice, or knowledge on this would be great...

GW Clio 200

You will have to go to a dealer and have a chat about what finance options you have.

Obviously the best way for your circumstances is a low rate loan. Try to put a decent deposit and youll have about 240 to 260 to pay per month ...I think..

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

Good luck, I am thinking about getting mine with a loan from northernrock or abby and putting 3 - 4 G Depsit down.