ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a clio 182 with no service history

Audi A4 quattro 2.7
Still hunting, but at the same time talking to this guy about the RB 182. I asked him when was the cat-d recorded and whats going on with this door looking different. 'i wouldn't know mate haven't really looked at it really i know it sounds stupid. Goes well though' The car was purchased from an auction house type thing apparently

dan's cast offs.
hard to say about the door, could just be the light in the pic? also cat d doesn't take much, this was mine and that was a cat c.

IMAG2927.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The car just sounds hard bloody work. Either save and buy a less hard work one or get another colour car. For a couple of grand you will find a nice none pain car, to a degree

Audi A4 quattro 2.7
The car just sounds hard bloody work. Either save and buy a less hard work one or get another colour car. For a couple of grand you will find a nice none pain car, to a degree
I am just gonna step back from this RB one.. He text me back saying 'im not bothered about the belts, adds more excitement.' Like is the guy for real? That black gold one on here that MRBILLYUK shared is nice, might have to take a view at that one. Plenty more around for my 2K budget. Will have to sign up to expand my choices though

dan's cast offs.
Yeah, checked the other side and i just cant tell.. That looks bad! Real shame. Did you get it repaired or sold it on as spares?

got it repaired, bought a bumper £40 and was £200 for the quarter to be repaired and painted and front bumper painted as well.

if it's not fat then go look at it, some people are just mongs and haven't got a clue about selling cars. if you're not sure take someone along who knows a bit about them. at the right price it could still be a decent purchase.

Audi A4 quattro 2.7
got it repaired, bought a bumper £40 and was £200 for the quarter to be repaired and painted and front bumper painted as well.

if it's not fat then go look at it, some people are just mongs and haven't got a clue about selling cars. if you're not sure take someone along who knows a bit about them. at the right price it could still be a decent purchase.
Not that bad then actually. The problem is, it's a 3 hour drive for me to even view the car.. Seems such a long distance to go if i find out it's kaput.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I sold my RB for £750! I really couldn't be arsed looking at it sat outside my garage every morning.