ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bury st edmunds wednesday night 8:30 cattle market

clio 172 cup
hey peoples myself and some other members are going to be having a little meet and pic session on wednesday night in bury st edmunds this coming week.
everyone is welcome clio or not as some ZSOC members will most probably be there too.

so we will be meeting in the lower area of the cattle market around 8:30 then hang out for abit before hitting the spots for some pictures.

everyone one is welcome as this is a get together to get to know the locals :D

these are the digits for google maps to get directions to if u dont know the location 52.245559,0.706756 and anyone still lost can contact me (bruce) on 07854872693

7 cars already signed up :D

cheers hope to see u there

clio 172 cup
not all off here my friend two 172cup ph2s a 172 ph2 a 172 ph1 and a 182 as well as the zsoc guys and the locals. and yer not all picures have to be taken on some sunny back road ;)
please feel free to drop by and see how us lot do it :)

neefblue.jpg

IMG_3041edit.jpg

agentorange.jpg

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I think im probably the 182 previously mentioned but I'm in :D haha

Think there was actually 7 sports up there the other night! The 5 mentioned then another ph1 and a 200 turned up! So should be a good nite!

Last edited:
  BMW 118d
Can't make it tonight i'm afraid! Sorry! Next time though. Pity i'm not on the late shift tonight, I normally finish that at 9 so i'd be able to pop in on my way past!

clio 172 cup
just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone one who came, wass good to meet everyone and hope to see u soon :D

I love Lamp
Ooooh there was a meet :eek: I saw a flamer and a silver 172 with black wheels leaving the car park as I came out the cinema at about 11, who was that? lol

I love Lamp
Theres go karting sunday? lol.. I have a footie match at midday on sunday so can't mate..

I saw you yesterday lunch time going past cineworld by the way ;)

BMW 118d
Theres go karting sunday? lol.. I have a footie match at midday on sunday so can't mate..

I saw you yesterday lunch time going past cineworld by the way ;)

When was that then? I don't normally use my car during the day. I used it on Monday to go and get some dinner around 4pm!

Apprently thy are moving the kart meet back to the 27th anyway

I love Lamp
When was that then? I don't normally use my car during the day. I used it on Monday to go and get some dinner around 4pm!

Apprently thy are moving the kart meet back to the 27th anyway

It would of been wednesday just before 1pm.. Swear it was you I saw the silver mirrors, it was the other side of the bushes though lol :eek:

I'll see what cash I have after V Fest

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Birdie9488 - I did see your car parked up the top half of cattle Market! Did wonder if it was someone off the forum :p