ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Go-Karting Meet

182cup & 172 racecar
Re: Burpspeed Go-Karting Meet - SPACE FOR 1 MORE TEAM !!!

10 teams should be fine,if people haven't paid then thats tuff titty.

Having looked back through the thread, team 10 have different user names to that of the list. cookie is cookie-jnr. Just thought you may have been pming the wrong person.

UPDATE:

We have decided that as we have 10 teams paid up, and 10 was the ideal number from the offset, we are going to run with that. So final teams are as follows:

Team Burpspeed - Tony Hunter, Burp, bomber, Shadowness
Team 2: fearless, Glos182, AdamM
Team 3: theduck, davesrealgood, vdust182,withoutabix
Team 4: Boosh, Gray, Bongy, leeP86
Team 5: Sideways Danny, Dave88, Addz, Addz's friend Scott.
Team 6: Mace. Willdot. Ben_r1. Vickyx
Team 7: Ollie,Tom,James,SirDave
Team 8: Nick, Budgie,Vish, Saner
Team 9
:Rob, Danny_172+ One
Team 10: Daniel + 3

As teams have different numbers of people in them, and some people over paid on their deposits I will have a list of how much each individual owes with me on the day. I will then collect all the monies and balance up with the venue and with Tony (As he has paid the deposit to the venue already!). If you want to know what your balance to pay on the day will be, please PM me.

05th February 2011 arrival at 12:00 and on track at 12:45.

Spectators are welcome but will need to be confirmed before the day and will have to pay £6 towads catering.

Clio
Sorry i was to lazy to look through! Thats good for me, I just booked a weekend away on the 25th and paniced it might have been moved later!