ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Go-Karting Meet

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I found him at work ;) he's the chap I use when I need a fast delivery!

Qashcow
has been an epic weekend for me and I impressed myself with the fastest qually time. The last 10 minutes though, oh my I was working for that. Well done for unlapping yourselves, shows how a very simple mistake changes it all.

Either way, in the words of the great Ron Dennis, 2nd is the first of the losers ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hang on....I thought the rule was there had to be a minimum of 7 DRIVER changes? If we'd know it was a minimum of 7 Pit in and outs we'd have done double stints!!

I want a stewards inquiry!! ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
Hang on....I thought the rule was there had to be a minimum of 7 DRIVER changes? If we'd know it was a minimum of 7 Pit in and outs we'd have done double stints!!

I want a stewards inquiry!! ;)

Don't really think we gained much by doing that as we could change drivers in the same time,it was the early pit stops that gained us the most time.Oh and we were quick,that helps.
Everytime we pitted,we went back out with at least half a clear lap in front,so no hold ups.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Think we should have employed the same tactics early on and bought Captain Slo...I mean Tom in after he got jumped at the start.

Our last stop buggered us up....519 had a clear stop...we came in the same time as someone else. Fail!
Dave was catching Danny as well....:(

SG9 Forester STi
lol, I'm blaming Vicky then! We had to take her seat out, adjust the seat and adjust the pedals! I reckon that cost us 10 laps and 18 seconds!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't argue with that lol! Sorry Pete!

I had a really good day so once again thanks to those who organised it. Will definitely come to any future ones (if mace let's me).

:D

Clio
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't argue with that lol! Sorry Pete!

I had a really good day so once again thanks to those who organised it. Will definitely come to any future ones (if mace let's me).

:D

lol of course! After our late improvement we will probably be challenging at the top..... and we need Ben:rasp:

S4 Avant
I found the hairpin after the top straight the worst. bottom left side of my lower back is killing me

That hairpin, and the 2nd hairpin in the middle of the track were a nightmare. Kart always bogged down and was so slow to get back up to speed :dapprove: