ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed - From The beginning

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: Burpspeed - From The Begining

Jeeeeesus! That dashboard is seriously impressive!

Very, very nice work Jay!

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Re: Burpspeed - From The Begining

Really really good matey - i'll be copying some of your ideas for sure! Great work!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Fantastic work as always mate, can't wait to see it running in the summer.

doubt it will stop him trying to break yours though... very impressive dashboard that, and the finished article will be very nice. makes me miss mine

M

mini-valver

Awesome!!! The carbon panel looks mint too, I have a slightly different idea but it will look really plain, not sure what to do yet. Sort of regretting getting rid of my stereo though :eek:

PMSL at this-

"is a girl so wont cut the loom".

Too true Jay, too true....

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Everything you do is very impressive!! Good work Jay.

Where did you get the carbon panels from?

Clio 182
Re: My Ph1 172 track sl*g Progress Thread

£650 for the whole kit ;)

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg
where you buy this? I want one!

Just killed somewhere in the region of 1 and a half hours sitting through reading everything over all 40 pages.

Stunning work, absolutely love the ingenuity and as many have said can only wish i had the same skills!

182 Cup
Looks like a top job there! Have you thought about the possibility of countersunk allen key bolts to take the place of the screws on the panel with the hazard light switch? Or is the carbon too thin for that?

172 Race Car
Its 1.8mm thick. It has to come apart again at some stage to fit the pda holder to it. Yea it would look a bit neater, so I may do that. Cheers

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Just a word of warning mate incase you don't know the hazards of working with carbon fibre. Make sure you wear a dust mask and when drilling or creating carbon dust in any way make sure you put a vacuum next to it to suck up the carbon parts. Also try and cover your arms aswell.

Carbon dust can cause cancer and can get in through your skin. Very nasty stuff!!

Just letting you know incase you didn't already :)

182 Trophy (#27/500)
woops.lol. i heard that breathing oxygen causes cancer!!!ffs. great carbon tho, its worth it