ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BumbleBee

Clio DCi 100
So took a drive up to Plymouth to have a look at a car for a mate of mine. On the way home we decided to pop into Castle Motors to see what they had in. Came across BumbleBee the Chevey Camaro from Transformers. I love this car so much, looks sick :D can be yours for only £26K lol

8723562271_025218948c_c.jpg

IMG_0334 by VtecGrizZ, on Flickr

8724681888_9a1e003226_c.jpg

IMG_0333 by VtecGrizZ, on Flickr

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
That's a bargain considering car prices these days.
​stunning thing

Clio DCi 100
That's a bargain considering car prices these days.
​stunning thing

For that price there was a choice of this, a 370z convertible or a Porsche Carrera. The Camaro would definitely be my choice.

Loads of nice metal at Castle Motors, often worth a visit. (plus I love the Lightning they have there too)

Yeah i like to pop in from time to time to see whats new and dream a little lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Why on earth would you have that over a 911? Unless you're a bit of a pikey. Not for me!

Clio DCi 100
Why on earth would you have that over a 911? Unless you're a bit of a pikey. Not for me!

Don't get me wrong, i like the 911 carrera s, but I've seen a few about, this is the first one of these round my way I've seen, rather be a bit different than have the carrera s cos i can't afford the GT3 rs. Hypothetically that is as i couldn't afford any of them lol.

Each to their own really.