ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bullets & Diamond Colour Combo's for Titanium Clio?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Silver grey or black. For the diamond.

Silver grey or black with defferent colour lettering.

All these stupid bright colours look cheap and pikey. Good on parts like wheels for a track car but any small easy to take off items in bright colours just screams chav. imo.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
All my badges are gloss black to go with the wheels!

S6300163.jpg

S6300145.jpg

S6300147.jpg

I'm thinking anthracite for badges, the rear diamond would stand out more with a silver button tho... Will it come off to spray??

Mondeo TDCi
My bullets, front diamond and wheels are black on my titanium 182.. Looks class IMO ;)

UR R26
ive done my bullets in rover stone grey to match my alloys with titanium lettering and rover stone grey badge.

Imo match it to the wheels.

Liking the AG but think it's too much for me. Anth and titanium looks nice n subtle, anyone got anth n yellow lettering pics??

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
GR4H4M - Should do the bullets in the anthracite colour of your wheels and the lettering in the green colour. That would look mint imo!

Clio 182
I did have my bullets and badges in amphasite ala Claire and a few others. See pics...

DSCF0212.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

Got bored and it's been done to death, so went AG :D. They were the only pics I've got, I'm doing the lettering silver, at the minute the bullets do look a bit too much all in AG.

Clio 182
AG looks awful lol.

I have another hater woop :D, you need to see it in the metal! Even I admit in photos the colour is flat, boring and well, gash!

Once the car is road going again, I must get meself to some meets!

182 Full of Fat
Why are you saying people with a difference of opinion are haters? lol
It just looks so out of place, fair play for doing it but just looks wrong.....I suppose it MIGHT look ok on a BG 182 like LY does

Clio 182
Hehe, the smiley didn't do it's intended job! I have no problem people and opinions, I just play with them hehe! Marmite you might say, love it or hate it! It's brave to be different, but boring to be a sheep!

Stagecoach Ticket
Do the bullets the same colour as the car and paint the detailing maybe dark grey or black? Leave the badges well aloan else they look chavy and cheap