ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket and sub frame help please!?

Hi,

I rang Demon Tweeks yesterday and got a quote for two Cobra Suzuka Pros with sub frames.
He then tells me that I will need side mounts, even though in there catalogue it says there included with the seats.
Then he tells me im going to need some special sub frames because my head will be on the roof.
He said that all this came to just under £1200, but because im a CS member he can do them me for £950? Does that seem right? I feel like im getting taken for a mug!

As for the sub frames. Can anyone shed any light on these special ones?

Cheers!

Chirst your joking! Ive found somewhere I can get them for £760 brand new. But not sure about the sub frames.

Can anyone shed any light on what these special sub frames are? Or any other decent Cobra sub frame's that will lower the seat?

Cheers!

hmmm I will look into those.

Marinemackay have you sold your Cobras yet? Keep looking at them in the for sale section. Im just not sure if there what im after though!