ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Media Day

Trophy #267
Went along to BTCC media day at Donington park last Tuesday.
Donington always frustrates me as there are very few places to take half decent shots unless you are media. I managed to sneak around the back of the track previously on test days by the craners but on media day i was in the main stand trying not to freeze.
As my wife got me some Rob Austin owners club shares for birthday I ended up in the hospitality area at the start of the main straight.
Needless to say with a decent view you can take miles better pictures than the average joe in the cheap seats.
Neddless to say I have some really pleasing shots :)

http://1023.co.uk/?p=1361

IMG_0642.jpg

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one mate, a good selection of pics from the Media Day. I was hoping to go along as well but, sadly, work got in the way. I am also a shareholder in Rob Austin Racing and have done a bit of graphic design work for them. Hopefully Rob and Hunter can get some decent results this year. I think this year has the potential to be one of the better ones in a long time!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Good effort with those mate

I was there, decent afternoon apart from the weather

Should be a good year, looking forward to it