ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC Donnington pics - lots of crashes!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Here are my pics form yesterday, had corporate hospitality, only problem with that is that it was a ground floor one so evern though i could see the start straight and the first corner I had a great big fence in my way!

Anyway, got a few keepers through the fence when the camera wasn't focusing on it!!!

Then moved to the other side of the circuit for race and got some great closeups and also most of the crashes if a little further away so some good action pics!

enjoy

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/davidkn/btcc06

oh and here are the ladies from the day too if you are interested.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/davidkn/btccgirls/

M2 Competition
Hehe, almost all the pics of the cups you got me are broken ones! :eek:

Still, good pics tho mate, rest of the field looks good.

dk

911 GTS Cab
lol, sorry, was not near the track when they were running so only caught the last couple of laps and the aftermath in the paddock.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Dash said:
I heard you wanted to be on your own lol

;)

HAHAHA! I doubt you would believe how packed that car park was there when we first arrived! Jain even said later in the afternoon that she hoped our cars weren't the last ones there! :)

D.

dk

911 GTS Cab
lol, you're a blast from the past Dash, thought you were MIA!

anyway, i was lucky enough to have VIP parking so parked just outside the mian gate! there were a lot of cars there!

VaVa
Nice pics. There were more crashes than racing. I was there too.... saw a couple of Clios in the car park..... 25,000 CTR's and a similar amount of LCR's.... common as muck I tell thee.