ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB exhusts...any opinions on them?

Renault Clio 182
Just came across 'BTB' after looking a a few projects in the forum and doing a few internet searches. Wanted to get some opinions on them if anyone out there has any experiences they would like to share.

Looks like an expensive system starting at about £650 I believe. But in a get what you pay for world are they good value for money? Noisy? Good workmanship? etc etc

Cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
A few on here have them but they are very hard to come by....iirc D4ve and Makavelli have/had them...There will be others though of course.

Sprint 172
Fantastic systems. You are right - you get what you pay for. Always in stock and fitted free (at the moment).

CBR1000RR Fireblade
where do you buy these from? i have had a look on the btb site and cant find anything?

Drew.

ClioSport Club Member
you wont be disappointed, my btb still makes me grin when giving it the beans

Just all of the above, had mine fitted last week on the 172 using the 182 cat, don't bother with the sports cat.

Regards Russ...........

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
loved mine on my 172, although the 182 system isnt worth £300 more for an extra backbox, small piece of pipework to join to centre section and a couple of exhaust tips.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Cant speak for the 182 version, but the 172 setup is really good. Build quality is superb and so quiet compared to the noisy/heavy K-CET/janetspeed system I was misfortunate enough to have being running beforehand.:dead:

Will have to stick up a thread now mines covered an issue free couple of k.

a thirsty one
love my 182 system it was one of the first batch of 10 a few years ago, the fit is 100% and the welds are of high quality imo (non welder opnion) tbh i would say it is the best built part of the whole car !

Renault Clio 182
Cheers for the info guys, is it worth doing the cat modification they offer where it makes the restrictions in the renault cat smaller by opening up the exit pipe a bit - look on the micro site link near top of page if you dont know what I mean.