ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB exhaust feedback

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Think the Janspeed / k-tec one is a single back box

Edit: Beaten to it!

I prefer the twin backboxes as it doesnt restict flow that way the others do.. not basing this on any fact just my simple thoughts!

clio 200 F4Rt
BTB covered all the options with thier design.

If they went single back box they would of had to of packed it with so much sound deadening baffle (to comply with our request of being well under track day noise regulations) that it would of started to restrict flow.

I trust BTB with thier designs, they know what they are doing.

Oh and by the way, only 1 system left now!

blackgold megane 225 5dr
your right, the welds are crap, just look at them......

P1010026-vi.jpg

P1010029-vi.jpg

P1010035-vi.jpg

P1010044-vi.jpg

Makes you wonder how BTB have work contracts with Aston MArtin and Prodrive, and how they get involved with projects like the Coparo T1 and with AScari etc etc etc.

Feel free to show us the superior welds on the systems you boys are running.
run of the mill welding i knock stuff like that out every day.:rasp: and polish it.

clio 200 F4Rt
dont see the fascination with not polishing the welds.

It sits under the car.

If people want them polished we can do it, just as long as your prepared to pay more to cover the labour.

cup 182 mit stripes
As an ex welder, I must say the work looks tidy.
Being a tight jock I wont be replacing mine just for the sake of it.
Will you be doing another run of them in future, fmp, or have you had enough of the flack from the jokers on here? lol

clio 200 F4Rt
As an ex welder, I must say the work looks tidy.
Being a tight jock I wont be replacing mine just for the sake of it.
Will you be doing another run of them in future, fmp, or have you had enough of the flack from the jokers on here? lol

Its unlikely that we will do another run, as there is an extremely limited market for performance parts for the 182.

If we did ever do another run we would need 6-7 confirmed orders first.

cup 182 mit stripes
I wonder if that is the reason why a certain companys plans to unleash a 'super groundbreaking Clio exhaust' have been quietly put to bed. lol

clio 200 F4Rt
I wonder if that is the reason why a certain companys plans to unleash a 'super groundbreaking Clio exhaust' have been quietly put to bed. lol

wouldnt suprise me at all.

We came into this scene with no real plans, until it was evident that there was no real performance items available (seems to be getting better these days tho).

So we were under the impression that the RS clio scene would be very similar to the Saxo scene where i had come from. Where people spend 5k on a supercharger conversion for a VTR thats worth 1800 quid etc.

Seems we misread it slightly.... as that isnt the case!

Tho it does seem to be getting better, people are very slowly starting to push things, try new things and get a bit more involved!