ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB exhaust feedback

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
shhhooossshh!!!!!! The temptation is too much as it is lol!!!!!

VRS
well me and christopher are having a mini meet 2moz so will try and get a few pics and sound clips of the btb and miltek :approve:

clio 200 F4Rt
literally got two left, and i beleive there is a cheque in the post for one of them!

Can deliver to you at Trax if your there!

blackgold megane 225 5dr
"weldings top notch :D"
are we looking at the same welding? second picture down, the stuff around the tailpipes where they join the back box. this is top notch? i think you have been on the stella my friend. i dont dispute this may be a very good exhaust but that is not top notch welding. i may still get one if i can, but will clean it up before fitting.

cup 182 mit stripes
LOL FRIZZ you're not wrong mister. Personally I'd go for a single backbox jobie, if only to save weight.

Lol at the welding round the tail pipes, hmm shame most people on here don't know the difference between good welding and excellent welding.

VRS
You do'nt have the brains to conduct a decent arguement. lol
no i jst dont need 2! The exhaust proves itself + i hav rolling road graphs 2 bak it up!
The welding is top notch as fas as aftermarket systems go, fair nuff there is better finishes out there jst not on any available clio systems!

Oh + btw youth i wud like 2 c a keyboard warrior like yourself say that 2 my face

You do'nt have the brains to conduct a decent arguement. lol
no i jst dont need 2! The exhaust proves itself + i hav rolling road graphs 2 bak it up!
The welding is top notch as fas as aftermarket systems go, fair nuff there is better finishes out there jst not on any available clio systems!

Oh + btw youth i wud like 2 c a keyboard warrior like yourself say that 2 my face

Did you type that in text language on purpose?

VaVa
The welds are certainly average looking, but it's undoubtedly a superb exhaust -with proven gains, albeit on the small side.

The long awaited LaingoSport cat back will soon be with us. Then you'll see what proper welding looks like ;)

cup 182 mit stripes
makavelli works out to build up his physique, he thinks it will divert people from noticing his intellectual shortcomings, no chance. lol

Tangoed Works
ja.jack you love to start the arguments lol! Who cares about welds on an exhaust system anyway, do some of you get on your knees to look at the welds on ur exhausts?

All i give a s**t about is performance. When my exhaust drops off, Im on the blower for one of these straight away. No questions the best exhaust for the 182.

cup 182 mit stripes
Lad's point was that a quality exhaust with big price tag should have lovely welds , if only cos it's top end of market product.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
ja.jack you love to start the arguments lol! Who cares about welds on an exhaust system anyway, do some of you get on your knees to look at the welds on ur exhausts?

All i give a s**t about is performance. When my exhaust drops off, Im on the blower for one of these straight away. No questions the best exhaust for the 182.

Would you behave? If you'd brought your ass to Dubai you'd of seen the power of supersprint!! You big fairy. :rasp:

VRS

Did you type that in text language on purpose?

i used a mobile

makavelli works out to build up his physique, he thinks it will divert people from noticing his intellectual shortcomings, no chance. lol

lol

prize A p3nis aint yer

i struggle to think how they let me do a degree on my limited intelligence, they must have felt sorry for me :clown:

Black Gold 182...
weldings top notch :D

probably the best quality exhaust for the 182

DSC00237.jpg

june2007005.jpg

carcleanaug07010.jpg

andy

Hi Andy,

The cars looking good, i like the new Renault Sport badge that you've put on, it goes well with the old clio badge. I've seen some 182's with the new clio badge and it does'nt look right, a bit to big i think?

Anyway have you got any other pics of your from the back, i might get some of those Renault Sport badges for mine :cool:

martin

clio 200 F4Rt
your right, the welds are crap, just look at them......

P1010026-vi.jpg

P1010029-vi.jpg

P1010035-vi.jpg

P1010044-vi.jpg

Makes you wonder how BTB have work contracts with Aston MArtin and Prodrive, and how they get involved with projects like the Coparo T1 and with AScari etc etc etc.

Feel free to show us the superior welds on the systems you boys are running.

VaVa
They look nice! But the weld on the tailpipe to backbox on the previous page looks average at best. Not that it really matters.

All I'm interested in is penetration ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Where as you come on here to start arguments, as you have no other people to 'talk' to ;) :rasp: