ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brynmawr asda, cruise

Suzuki Jimny
I got banned from Asda in Blackwood for 12 months, because anyone seen to be meeting in the carpark are automatically classed as chavs.

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Well... Guess you guys don't like it? Haha I'm not a chav :) far from it. Just thought I may get to see you guys before the march 11th one (if I can go)

Focus RS + S3
nooo not nasty lol, you'd be sooooo p1ssed on the petrol wasted from camarthen

its awful there honest, where did you see it advertised, valleys cruise or something was it?

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Haha, my friend knows when all these things go on and told me about it, I've been to one before but it was pretty big... It was a fast car one most of the cars were amazing haha, just heard this one was going to be a 'big one' no idea to what extent though... Now I'm being told to go to kenfig... Everyone wants a bit of me this sunday! Haha

Focus RS + S3
I went to a kenfig cruise before and it was massive, its good down there as the police block off the industrial estate and let people get on with it, although it wasnt my scene as such there was silly amounts of cars there and some really impressive stuff, not all chavs haha

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Ahh that's ok then :), I feel so out of place going to these places! Most of them are either junkies or chavs... Never get normal people... Apparently the one in kenfig is on every sunday, its all abit mad though.

Focus RS + S3
It was ok, just a bit of a trek for me for something im not massively into, and i saw 3 other yellow clios so wasnt impressed lol

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Aww, like to think your cars unique? Haha. I'd love to make my car look nicer but insurance will go sky high doing what I want to do, lowering it, spoiler and alloys alone make it crazy!

Focus RS + S3
Was just mad that how 'rare' they apparently are, there was four within a few feet of each other lol

I dont know how insurance works but can you get away with putting genuine parts on as mods?
Like put different clio alloys on it, a spoiler off the SX (i think)
OEM+ Sort of speak

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
I think you can declare them opsional extras aslong as they are available to you once you buy the car brand new....

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
All the way from Carmarthan to Brynmawr for a " cruise ". Lmao, crazy....

I went to a kenfig cruise before and it was massive, its good down there as the police block off the industrial estate and let people get on with it, although it wasnt my scene as such there was silly amounts of cars there and some really impressive stuff, not all chavs haha
been down a few times but now the police are stoping this too as new owners of the kenfig ind estate whnt it stopped coz there going 24hr......people who were there about 2 weeks ago got a letter each off the police warning them that this is coming into place. but i think they have already got another place in mind to go

R

robclio182

Kenfig as been closed down now due to a 3 car accident down there