ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bruges Pics

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Went to Bruges for a long weekend and snapped a few pics
1-34.jpg

10-11.jpg

11-9.jpg

12-8.jpg

13-6.jpg

14-5.jpg

15-4.jpg

16-4.jpg

17-3.jpg

18-3.jpg

19-3.jpg

2-33.jpg

20-1.jpg

21-2.jpg

3-30.jpg

4-22.jpg

5-21.jpg

6-17.jpg

7-17.jpg

8-12.jpg

9-14.jpg

cheers
James

Ian

Focus TDCi
Seems like Bruges is the place to be at the moment.. great photos James, I like all of them. :)

Is it a cheap flight?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers buddy, i went by eurotunel mate, was dead easy only takes about an hour from calais.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Nice pictures mate. The horse one could do with a larger/smaller aperture. I can't remember which way it goes, lol. More focus though, lol.

Great stuff, really liking the night pics...wishing I had more than 3 hours there now!

Looking back the rustic door handle thing is my favourite, I love little details like that.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks for all the comments guys, they were shot on a canon 10d and most of them using my bargain £40 lens :) 19-35mm cosina one as my camera cant fit EF-S fitment lenses and i didnt want to shell out £300 + for a canon wide angle. i took my canon f4 70-200mm lens but didnt use it in the end