ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broke my 1.4 dynamique, had so many plans for this car.. before and after

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
After 9 months of never even bumping my baby, i drive straight into a bridge! :clown: Dull as f**k! First pic taken the same day! :( Lool.. sad to see her being scrapped!

Before.jpg

after.jpg

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
It was an 'S' bend typical welsh country one.. the one's you have to sound your horn to warn other drivers.. i was doing a maximum of 20mph and wrote it off, bent the roof and all! cant remember braking though.. Lool

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
haha thats what i said to the copper! .. 'she'll be alright after abit of t-cut officer! ' then he breathalised me.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Haha, of course mate! (prick) Lol.. only joking, always up for a bit of banter! .. the CD didnt even skip when i crashed.. dissapointedd!

I twisted my roof, they repaired it and its twisted AGAIN due to normal driving (and maybe because of the stiff suspension) but they are clio's at the end of the day.
I actually cant believe i did £1.5k worth of damage to a clio and it wasn't a write off. :/

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I can use the word banter if i please. Learnt a lesson?? on occasions i usually do about 40 -50 round the corner in the wet. But a perfect dry night, driving at 15 mph and i somehow clipped the wall.. clio's arent made of much. Lesson learnt? Noo..

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
It's terrible news! I had a guy come look at it and he said i've probably done about £4000 worth of damage! No airbags deployed!

Clio Dynamique 1.2
This is why my insurance is high because of people like you!!!

and that i crashed into a house lol.....

lol jks hope your areet mate be careful in future i know i was :D

BMW E30 325iiiiii
This is why my insurance is high because of people like you!!!

I see far to many comments like this, yet there was a report on it the other night on one of the news shows

accidents - down
fatal accidents - down
claims - down
thefts - down

insurance - up

there's no logical reason for it other than them all being greedy money grabbing b******s....

other than that, glad you're ok mate.