ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol Spots

Alien Green 200
A black 1*2 by Feeder Road at about 10past 4.

RB 200 at UWE at around 20past 4.

Either of you on here?

Volantech CC Panels
Do you live off Filton Avenue? I've seen a AG200 pop out of a road off Filton Avenue, we both looked at each other like damn another Clio. This was a few months ago, I'm in an RB182

Alien Green 200
Do you live off Filton Avenue? I've seen a AG200 pop out of a road off Filton Avenue, we both looked at each other like damn another Clio. This was a few months ago, I'm in an RB182
Yes :) I do. Very rare I see sports near South Glos/North Bristol so when I see one I tend to check it out [emoji14]

Where you parked on Filton Avenue Friday?

Volantech CC Panels
Nah it wouldn't have been me, I'm at uni at UWE so was up last week and usually around in term time but not this Friday. I use Filton Avenue quite a lot as I live at the top of Gloucester Road. I think there's an RB around Muller Road area as I've driven past one parked up there. This is me :)
2m4uih2.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate lives in southmead with a green 200.

The blue 200 at UWE is @chappers11 I think.

Alien Green 200
My mate lives in southmead with a green 200.

The blue 200 at UWE is @chappers11 I think.
I've not seen another green 200 yet...people think they've seen me at work but that's in South Bristol so thought it was one down that way.

You might have seen me in my Black 182

Mine has custom bullets (black and liquid yellow) so that would give it away if it was me