ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bright Orange Bodykitted Clio

Clio v6
Spotted this monstrosity up at Leeds airport a few days back. You were in traffic and I came past the other way in a silver v6. We locked eyes so you defo seen me :) If you're on here.... sorry dude.... but your car sucks assss. It made my eyes sting :(

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Nice...... Naaat! Next time you see it snap a pic of it :p you got any pics of your v6?

Clio v6
Nice...... Naaat! Next time you see it snap a pic of it :p you got any pics of your v6?

i just might for the lols u know!

yerrrr i gots a few...

P1020892.jpg

P1020889.jpg

P1020894.jpg

Thinking of selling up tbh

bg 182
it didnt have dodgy black graffics down the side of it did it? there is one driving around here im trying to get a pic of it but it keeps eluding me :banghead:

Clio v6
nooope no dodgy graphics on this one! except that cliosport sticker in the back window ha.

i'm thinking of selling cos i want POWAAAA :D not sure whats gonna happen yet, im using it as the daily so might keep it as garage filler and get something else. I change my mind weekly. Like last week I was gonna get a lambo and this week im considering a micra. totally serious.

Clio v6
Bad enough for me to post a spotted thread, tell him his car 'sucks assss' and that it stung me eyes.... that bad.

2010 Jetta TDi 140
Was this the one? I saw it in Greengates a week or so ago. It made me feel a little sick.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 106
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Christ that's bad... What I don't understand is they always have cheap wheels, a ugly bodykit and then a full respray (Which as we know isn't cheap).

Should be a hangable offence.

Clio v6
Could beee! I kinda remember it being a bit more in your face that that one even. But I reckon this could well be the one! I stand by my original comments... sucks.... asssssssss

I see ur in Baildon. This is where I work :) I'm here right now in fact

2010 Jetta TDi 140
Where do you work? I just found another photo of it, looks worse from the front!

Attachments

• photo11.JPG
    photo11.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 74
  RS Clio 182
Iv seen it aswell.must be from apperley bridge area as I see it up and down there a bit.it really is bad..all the above descriptions are bang on..lol.