ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo Brake Conversion Issue

Clio 172
I'm trying to fit the infamous Brembo kit to my 172 cup. I have the proper brackets and had the calipers machined by 5mm. I have tried to fit my 15" 2118's over the brakes and the calipers still foul. Is there an easy solution or am I missing something really obvious, like they just don't fit? The guy who I bought the brackets off said they were for the 280mm conversion.

Thanks in advance.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm trying to fit the infamous Brembo kit to my 172 cup. I have the proper brackets and had the calipers machined by 5mm. I have tried to fit my 15" 2118's over the brakes and the calipers still foul. Is there an easy solution or am I missing something really obvious, like they just don't fit? The guy who I bought the brackets off said they were for the 280mm conversion.

Thanks in advance.
Need more machining

I ad to remove the front edges also off mine and 25mm spacers to fit under oz f1s