ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo 4 pots help needed

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
Hi just seeing if anyone could help me I have been offered some Brembo 4 pots of a Megan 225 for £130. just want to know what I would need to fit them to my Ph2 172 cup and if you think they are worth it for the price they look in good condition.

Thank Dale

Ex 182 owner
There are a few options for adaptors either 280mm or 300mm .. best part of £170 plus. Then add brembo brake lines, fluids. you might find you need pins and pads etc. Not sure about wheel spacers with 172 cup turinis. Others can advise on those.

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
Cheers.

I have turinis with 16mm spacers but would be putting 15" 2118 on so I don't know if they would fit.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers.

I have turinis with 16mm spacers but would be putting 15" 2118 on so I don't know if they would fit.

They'll fit the turinis I believe. You will struggle with the 2118 depending on their offset. I am running 15 inch Williams wheels which are et35 iirc, and need 16mm spacers and the Brembo Meg calipers have been machined and they only just fit.

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
They'll fit the turinis I believe. You will struggle with the 2118 depending on their offset. I am running 15 inch Williams wheels which are et35 iirc, and need 16mm spacers and the Brembo Meg calipers have been machined and they only just fit.

Thanks for the help think I am going to go for them cheers.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cheers.

Iv got brembos 280mm setup behind et38 2118s with a 16mm spacer and there's loads of clearance.