ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Run.

I've managed to get tomorrow afternoon off so am off to FOS (Moving Motor Show) Free tickets from Auto Trader FTW lol. Hope no one drives a car off a stand. If they do hope I'm near with the camera.

Nick hope your German barge doesn't shame us with its uber reliability and efficiency.

I've managed to get tomorrow afternoon off so am off to FOS (Moving Motor Show) Free tickets from Auto Trader FTW lol. Hope no one drives a car off a stand. If they do hope I'm near with the camera.

Nick hope your German barge doesn't shame us with its uber reliability and efficiency.

Flol! Highly doubt it Pete! Will Probably amaze people with it's understeer/brake fade after the first corner! ;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Good stuff! :) I can make that so where and when as i'm lazy and cant be assed to look though the pages of South Central's spam HQ ;)

Team Spamorak Racing FTW ;)

I heard it was caused by some old guy having a "moment". Hope it's not you this year :rasp:

I thought the relavence of "breakfast" in "breakfast run" meant you had a prompt breakfast (maybe 9am :rasp:) and then met up to "run" - not got up so early you get all of this done before breakfast xD

Also, would some of you please get a different profile pic :rasp: write "Team Anorak" in a different colour per person or something!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I thought the relavence of "breakfast" in "breakfast run" meant you had a prompt breakfast (maybe 9am :rasp:) and then met up to "run" - not got up so early you get all of this done before breakfast xD

Also, would some of you please get a different profile pic :rasp: write "Team Anorak" in a different colour per person or something!

Lol

If we leave after breakfast at say 9am, we'll more than likely get stuck behind Doris in her Nissan or something similar ;)

We do actually all have different colour Team Anorak avatars mate. I am currently rocking the LY themed one the same as Peter and Chris!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

I made an avatar for you in "Black Gold" but it didn't come out very well sorry :(
tarblackavatar.gif

big boost cup
Good run today lads. Epic roads shame i cant remember a lot of them for some practicing. topped of with a good breakfast and some banter